Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

Had my weigh in tonight as Ailsa was passing this way... only lost 1.4lbs but that's ok as I did an unofficial AAM week so not too bad.

Won't have another weigh in until July 2nd now!! So - no idea what THAT will bring!! can't believe I have to get through 5 weeks without a check up! Nightmare!!

Oh well... will just have to see how it goes!

My weight now stands at 13stone 1.7lbs so, hopefully I should be well into the 12 stoners by the time I see Ailsa next and then ready to start maintenance.

Scary times ahead for sure!

Just need to get emotions on an even keel again!! Am sure that will help!

Hi Jennie
Just checked in on your weight loss and at least it's weight off. I only lost 2lbs last week and was a bit disappointed with that. However I am looking forward to seeing what the loss will be this week as I have been 100%. My weigh in is on Thursday. Sometimes I think the weight goes like that; one week a vast weight loss; the next week not so good, but as my CDC always reminds me - it's what you lose over the whole month that counts! Sorry for sounding stupid, but I'm not very good at navigating my way around this site and I can't find where I can check your weight loss diary - there is a private members diary area. Can you point me in the right direction please! Keep at it and by the time Ailsa gets back you could have lost another stone and will be nearly there!

Hi Elaine... oooh, you're over halfway! Fantsatic! :D My diary is in "Weight Loss Diaries"... I haven't sussed out how to paste it as a link in my signature... or you can click on my name and search by "Threads started by FatFairNForty(ish)" I'm sure it will come up on there somehow...

Alternatively - give me a couple of days to work out how to put a link in my sig.. lol... and I'll come back here and tell ya! lol

sonya's a real whizzo demon with these new fangled computing machines!

Well, having not seen Ailsa for 4 weeks it was weigh in time on Monday for me. I put on 1.7lbs which, having spent 3 weeks on a fabbo holiday and a weekend in Dublin and drank and ate at both (not excessively) I am pleased with the result. I've somehow managed to mess up my ticker so will try, when more awake, to sort that out properly but it is accurate at the moment about the weight loss, just perhaps, not the target. Ho hum.

Still dead tired but happy and fairly relaxed so it's ok. Struggling to SS today but after Zoe is back at work and there's no food here again it will be easier (I hope!) lol

Back to the gym next week too (went to see the instructor this afternoon). Swimming next week too so that will all be helpful. Next weigh in is next Monday evening. If all I do is shift the 1.7lbs I shall be happy enough :) xx

SHOCK WEIGH IN RESULTS!! IN THE 12's!!!!!

Well, unbelievable result at my weigh in!

I called in (having rung to check ok first of course) on my way back from my weekend in Bournemouth (as I had to drive right past Ailsa) for a day -early weigh in!

I was so shocked when she told me I now weigh.... wait for it!

12 stone 7.7lbs!!!!

That's a loss in 6 days of... umm...9.7lbs !!! I was amazed!!

I can only put it down to
a) sort of SSing since coming home from hols and
b) dancing for the best part of 7 hours last night!!! lol

Either way - for the first time in my life I am 12stone something!

She also measured me for the first time since early May...

I'm staggered!

According to her measurements (and my calcualtions thereafter) I have now lost the following:

Bust: 15 inches
Waist:17 inches
Hips: 21 inches
Upper Arms: 6.5 inches (off each - so 13!)
Thighs: 9 inches (off each - so 18!)

Total weight loss... 151.1lbs!

I can't believe it... seriously... having sat and worked it all out just now.. I am shocked. That's almost 11stone. (another 2.9lbs to go to get to that landmark!)

Sorry to go on... but I can't get my head round it at all!

Happy as a pig in poo about it though! lol

Oh wow!!!
Jen that is fantastic :)

What an achievement, a gnats wotsit off 11 stone.

Well done

Kitty xxx

P.S Lovely to see you back...have missed your diary thread :)

Jennie ,that is totally & utterly fabulous.

i wonder what your GP will say when you see him next?

have you got a treat in store for when you hit the 12st mark in the next week?

Oh wow!!!
Jen that is fantastic :)

What an achievement, a gnats wotsit off 11 stone.

Well done

Kitty xxx

P.S Lovely to see you back...have missed your diary thread :)

Thanks Kitty :D As ever, I have far too much to say! lol

Jennie ,that is totally & utterly fabulous.

i wonder what your GP will say when you see him next?

have you got a treat in store for when you hit the 12st mark in the next week?

:D No idea WHAT he will say - but when I show him my belly and thighs I hope he will be able to say something helpful to me! lol

Nope, no treat in store - I would need to lose another half stone this week to get to 12 stone! lol Somehow can't see that happening... I wasn't expecting to be what I am.. lol

It's weird Jane... nice wierd, but weird nonetheless!

Will think of some sort of treat though.. I do want to see the new Harry Potter film.. so maybe a trip to the pics when either I get to losing 11stone OR when I get down into the 11's!!! OMG, I can't even believe I am THINKING about ME weighing 11stone something! Like some work of sci-fi!! lol

Good idea. It'll be on for ages.not that you'll need ages..just a few weeks. I agreeyou can't realistically expect another loss lie this week.
how do yuo account for it?
Do you know if you were out of ketosis when you returned from tobago? If so this could be glycogen loss. If so it means that rather than staying the same on hols you actually lost,once you've takne the glycogen out of the equation,if you see what I mean. This would mean that all the exercise etc worked.

Good idea. It'll be on for ages.not that you'll need ages..just a few weeks. I agreeyou can't realistically expect another loss lie this week.
how do yuo account for it?

I have no idea - except I have been running around like a loon and did dance for almost 7 hours solid on Sat night thro' Sunday morning! lol PLus I have almost SS'd since getting back from Dublin and have drunk gallons of water! It must all be contributing I suppose! Perhaps too, my body reacted to having had 'real' food in it and when I went back to purely the packs it was like starting again for it? lol I dunno, but whatever... it's all good! ;)

Do you know if you were out of ketosis when you returned from tobago? If so this could be glycogen loss. If so it means that rather than staying the same on hols you actually lost,once you've takne the glycogen out of the equation,if you see what I mean.

To be perfectly honest I dunno whether I was out of ketosis or not, I haven't used a wee stick since about the 3rd week (blimey, that's a LONG time ago!) and basically assumed if I did the diet I was and if I didn't I wasn't. lol

I've never really got my head around this whole ketosis/glycogen business either. All I know is, I stick to it and it works, I don't and it can't. (Never been scientific really, :rotflmao: )

This would mean that all the exercise etc worked.

Ailsa thinks this is the case.. and to keep the weight off / continue losing when I am venturing out into maintenance land.. that exercise is probably going to be key for me... time will tell I suppose!

SS'd 100% today but yearning for a 4th pack.. lol.. it's only 6pm! Still... big bubble bath and very early night will sort that out nicely!

You have done so well...what a difference.

As you say..if it works then what does it matter....just enjoy the results.

You have done so well...what a difference.

Thank you Linda... I feel very different sometimes and I have to say, this really is life-changing!

I'm still very much discovering things about myself and my body and all kinds of other stuff but in the long run it has been worth it thus far!

:D

You've almost reached the 2stone off mark yourself now - I bet you can already feel some benefits! hang on in there and the time will fly and before you know it you will have lost 4 stone and then 5 and so on... best of luck with it all. T'ain't easy but it's worth it and more importantly, you're worth it too! :)

Drop in anytime :)

weigh in in a couple of hours - am convinced I'm inline for a gain as not SSed properly all damn week and not happy about it, even though I really enjoyed each morsel!

We shall see but whatever the outcome I HAVE To SS for the week and see how quick I can shift this last bit!!!

Back