Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

I did it!!

Lost 4.7lbs this week and that makes it official!

I've now lost 11 stones!!!

I am soooooooooo pleased.... (can you tell!?) :bliss:

Holy cow Jennie you are sooooo fab.....well bloody done that is amazing !
You should be telling the world and I bet you could just do that too.

WOW !

statistics?? pah! I'm right up for bucking them BIG style!! :D :D :D

Disagree with you Jennie.

Not bucking them BIG time. Bucking them Slim & petite time!
You look brilliant ~ its funny when you loose weight you have to look again at what might suit you now, and try things on and you never know
yup reckonyou're right there.
Well done on being size 14 I just cant wait to be that ~ its normal ( I am sure you know what mean by that !!!)

I love all the smocky tops that are around at the moment ~ i can easily get into a 16 now but if I was to try and get into a 16 blouse ~ well theres a different story. Shaza
I too love the colours of the smocky tops,but part of mee thought.
Oh poo! I've got a waist for the first time in 10yrs & they want me to hide it under a smock!
I did it!!

Congratulations!!!!
What a star!!!!!!!!

tee hee

I have to say, on a fashion note - I hate the smocky style tops as they make most women look preggers (IMHO) and although I love the colours and designs there's no way I'm 'hiding my light under a bushel' nowadays! lol I wanna be a belisha (sp) beacon! :giggle: ... if you know what I mean ... ;)

It's taking me a while to try different clothes though.. skirts and dresses are a whole new thing for me having only ever worn skirts to the floor and elasticated waists... and IF a dress.. had to be gargantuan and all-covering.. so.. the dress I got (bargain at charity shop) on Monday is a MAJOR surprise.. even trying stuff on in shops is taking some getting used to after years of buying and going home, not fitting, shoving in cupboard and crying routine... now (time permitting) I try it before I buy it!

Never would have thought this would be me.... (welling up now)... sorry... dead emotional today..

Anyway... as this is me weigh in thread I shall shaddup and tootle off to drone on my diary... lol

Been a great week SSing though... looking forward to Monday's weigh in already! Long may it continue!!

of course you get emotional, it was a massive handicap not being able to find clothes to fit.
I used to just scan the tabs on the top or the rails for anything in my size. Only when I'd seen one would I bother to look down at the garment.Have been known to buy something because it was the only thing in the shop my size & regardless of whether I even liked it much.

I did it!!

You are just frigging AMAZING!!!!

I'm totally awe-struck :wow:

Congratulations Jennie! You're a true star and a genuine inspiration.

See you in Brum, skinny girl :cool:

Well done Jen.

Wish I was coming to Brum, but its sooo expensive. Train is £80 for a start, and then hotel, so about £160 just for one night, plus the distance. I would soooo love to meet up again with you, and meet some of the others, but I just don't think it is feasible at the moment.

Keep up the good work hun, you are rockin and rollin x x x

Well done Jen.

Wish I was coming to Brum, but its sooo expensive. Train is £80 for a start, and then hotel, so about £160 just for one night, plus the distance. I would soooo love to meet up again with you, and meet some of the others, but I just don't think it is feasible at the moment.

Keep up the good work hun, you are rockin and rollin x x x

Hello my lovely

I know what you mean, same reason Plymouth is a no-no for me too :(

P'raps if someone organises another one in Portsmouth eh? OR... come and stay with me and we'll have our own 'mini' meet :D lol

You're a real inspiration you know! ((mega hugs and loadsa love))

Weigh in tomorrow and I can't wait.... mad I know as I could end up disappointed... but I had a sneaky jump on my scales this morning and I THINK I might be in the 11's!!!!!! ME!!!!! OMG!! lol

We shall see tomorrow afternoon... girding me loins in case not, but my scales are pretty close to Ailsa's and they say I am comfortably in them so.... everything crossed and I will have less than a stone to get to goal!! GOOD GRIEF!!! I can barely believe that!!! lol

Roll on tomorrow!! :D :D :D :D

Wow Jennie the 11`s.......I am hoping to be in the 18`s in the morning as its weigh in tomo evening. But my scales are 1lb heavier than gp`s which I weighed on the day before I started lipotrim so that is my official result. But I do my tracker in line with cdc`s scales.
I got on a short while ago and am 19st 1 so its gotta be !!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for both us.

Well, if you read my diary you will see I'm not as confident today as I was.. lol... even so... am hoping for a good loss and hopefully into the 11's. IF not then I am NOT going to go out for ANY meals this week!!! Bah!! 4pm weigh in... so... will update when back!

Well, I'm so pleased that I cried when I got home - mixture of elation, shock and a bit of 'sinking in' stuff going on too methinks.

I lost 4.6lbs this week which makes me 11 stone 13.5lbs!! I know it's only JUST into the 11's but still, it's there!!

PLUS it means I am that much closer to the BMI I have to reach.

I am delighted. I know that I have to really be careful this week now and hopefully get comfortably into the 11's :D

I'm very happy :D :D :D :D

Well done Jennie.
you know we don't care how close the margin is. gnats doodahs & all that.

Can you manage a new ticker for the last lap? cos the one you've got now is all jammed up at the right hand end?

Weigh in in about 4 hours time and looking forward to it! (I think!) lol

Been a great week diet wise (excluding cakes at tail end of last weeks bakefest)... but SSd more often than not and been very very good if I had AAM at all.

So... will update later! I SO want to lose this week, even if only a couple of pounds... will get me into those 11's far more comfortably and bode well for Dr weigh in on Thursday where I am really hoping their scales indicate a BMI of 27!!

Back