Week 58 / Maintenance 9 - FatFairNForty(ish)'s Weekly Weigh In

Howdy FFnF,

Well done on the weight loss.

I'm so looking forward to reading about your tandem sky dive. :D

Weigh in tomorrow again, this week has flown by, hoping to smash into the 14's but TOTM is here so who knows what the scales will say! Thanks for all the lovely comments - not gonna try Zorbing,, I eat little enough as it is without losing it on the way down some hill in a supersixe bouncy ball! lol :D

arghhhhhhhh all this extreme activities talk is making me feel funny, cant you all just go for a nice................

BUNGEE JUMP HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

seriously though, i am such a wuss, i cant bear thr thought of it all:wave_cry:

good on u all that have the gumption to do it!!
nat xxxxxxx

Jennie good luck for the weigh in.You are catching me up!

Nat-how about a stroll round the park(wearing protective clothing pf course)?

just got home from weigh in (via collecting Zoe and nipping into pub to see Landlady...)

This week, I am over the moon to report that I lost another...

:clap: 5.9lbs!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :bliss:

I now weigh 14stone 8.4lbs and both Ailsa and I were grinning like a pair of cheshire cats! lol Can't quite believe it to be honest.. but then, Ailsa has warned me it will take a loooooooooong time to get my head 'round it all AND went on to point at that within a couple of weeks I will probably have lost 9 stone! It's mad!!

Well done, FFF. I am restarting CD soon and you are really inspiring me xx

Hi Soul Sister
I'm touched (as many who know me would attest!!) :)

Well done on trying CD, hope it goes as well for you too.. it's a bit of a rollercoaster at times and can mess about with your head a bit, but this site is such a great place to get support and love and help that I'm sure you will make it!

Keep us posted!! (Start a diary - very therapeutic ! lol)

:D Thanks again and good luck with the restart, very tough but am sure you will do it no problem :)

Oh jennie I'm so happy for you.

what an achievement.

i was rightt hough-you are catching me up.Not in the full journey:giggle: , but in actual weight.You're not much over a stone heavier than me.(I do my recording on here from my home scales which weigh 1/2 stone light according to CDC scales).I wouldn't bet on the gap stayng this size-I suspect you'll be snapping at my heals later this spring & all I can say is; As long as I'm still shrinking I'll be only too pleased to have pass me in the fast lane!

Love the new avatar pic-you look so pretty..& spot that bone structure.face,chin,collar bones.

( still find I miss the old-bag-dressing-table though)

Please consider yourself hugged.:hug99:

Oh jennie I'm so happy for you.

what an achievement.

i was rightt hough-you are catching me up.Not in the full journey:giggle: , but in actual weight.You're not much over a stone heavier than me.(I do my recording on here from my home scales which weigh 1/2 stone light according to CDC scales).I wouldn't bet on the gap stayng this size-I suspect you'll be snapping at my heals later this spring & all I can say is; As long as I'm still shrinking I'll be only too pleased to have pass me in the fast lane!

Love the new avatar pic-you look so pretty..& spot that bone structure.face,chin,collar bones.

( still find I miss the old-bag-dressing-table though)

Please consider yourself hugged.:hug99:

Hi Jane - you know what - your hug made me cry!! How wussy is that!!!!!!

That pic was taken early March and I have to say, it is deliciously flattering.. lol.. my friend took it standing on a chair.. :rotflmao: takes at least another 2 stone off me!! :giggle:

Might reinstate the old-bag-dressing-table again in a while.. lol.. I miss seeing her!! :D

Thanks for the support, just remember, if I do snap at your heels (which I doubt as we are both shrinking!) then it ain't a race.. it's just me saying howdy doodly :)

Am taking Zoe and her fella to Birmingham Int Airport on Saturday May 5th - is that anywhere near your neck of the woods? I'd so love to meet you if poss!

Hi Jane - you know what - your hug made me cry!! How wussy is that!!!!!!

not at all.
It's an emotional journey.
I've got all sort of small-wiggly-warm-spring type things going on in me at present.& I can feel them spilling over onto others on mini's too.

That pic was taken early March and I have to say, it is deliciously flattering.. lol.. my friend took it standing on a chair.. :rotflmao: takes at least another 2 stone off me!! :giggle:

Lummy-you'd better get her to do another to update yourself!

Might reinstate the old-bag-dressing-table again in a while.. lol.. I miss seeing her!! :D
oh good- I have sort of come to think of her as your alter ego.

Thanks for the support, just remember, if I do snap at your heels (which I doubt as we are both shrinking!) then it ain't a race.. it's just me saying howdy doodly :)

Race be damned-I thought of it more like having someone to nod & smile at as we jog down the lane side by side.

Am taking Zoe and her fella to Birmingham Int Airport on Saturday May 5th - is that anywhere near your neck of the woods? I'd so love to meet you if poss!

Mmm not particularly-we're nearer herefordshire.
I have told myself I'm going to make it to the Sept WeMITT meet up.If I don't get to meet you before,then I'll def get to do it then-you'll get the hug for real & with knobs on too.

must dash as haven't done my own diary/weigh in yet.:giggle:

Really hope we do get to meet sometime jane.. :)

Back from weigh in and about to head to bed... lost another 2.7lbs this week - that makes 8stone 13.1lbs gone now... Sooooo , next week I'll be breaking open the appleade and celebrating the 9 stone mark!

Ailsa took pics tonight and I've attached them on my diary. I was a bit surprised at the side on one, to be honest it's not at all how I see myself... hey ho. So, another week done and on into the next now :) Tally ho!

Really hope we do get to meet sometime jane.. :)
So do I!

Back from weigh in and about to head to bed... lost another 2.7lbs this week - that makes 8stone 13.1lbs gone now... Sooooo , next week I'll be breaking open the appleade and celebrating the 9 stone mark!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ailsa took pics tonight and I've attached them on my diary. I was a bit surprised at the side on one, to be honest it's not at all how I see myself... hey ho. So, another week done and on into the next now :) Tally ho!

Yup .seen them.admired them.Told you not to worry about the cleavage.

So long til next week.

well done Jennie, that is amazing, i cant believe how much you have changed even in the 12 weeks i have been on minimins......you look at least 10 years younger in my opinion!!!!!!!

way to go
ps please dont put bag lady back on i prefer you:)

nat xxxxxxxxx

Thanks all - Lisa, no problem but am not on there very often (a bit like here, no flamin time!).

I put my pic on my diary but here ya go... apologies for large amounts of chesticle flesh on display! nat - you only been here 12 weeks?? you are doing so fab!!!

Attachments

• Jennie23rdApril2007Front.jpg
    Jennie23rdApril2007Front.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Jennie23rdApril2007Side.jpg
    Jennie23rdApril2007Side.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Jennie23rdApril2007Back.jpg
    Jennie23rdApril2007Back.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 28
Back