Week 6 Comparison Pics :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

I wanted to be brave and post some before and during pics now im on week 6, there are lots in my profile pics but also (hopefully) attached a couple, Im hoping yourll see a big change lol :) x

Attachments

• During 2.jpg
    During 2.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Jessicas Christening 015.jpg
    Jessicas Christening 015.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 106
Good LORD!!! You look like you're half the woman you were!!
Your hair away from your face highlights how much you've lost there alone!! You should have that as your profile pic- you look sooo much happier in it! LOL!
Was the before pic long ago?

What a MASSIVE difference Em, you look so different and younger, you look fantastic. I agree, you should have that as your profile pic, well done hun xxx

The one I have attached is when I was at my biggest (19st) :( But I have put some in my profile pics of last summer at (17st 9), the pics are from my kids christenings, needless to say none are on display, feel like I ruined their days by being my size :( I am going to pay for a family photo shoot when im done and plaster them all over the house lol

I would use it as my profile pic but I have no makeup on lol Ill have to take more when I have some on to change it lol

OMG what a difference, you must be thrilled:D

It's really funny isn't it, as you know you're getting smaller each day but it's not until you look at picture progress that you really see what a huge difference the weight loss is making.

Well done, keep it up. Looking forward to your next progess update :)

You look fantastic, what a difference. The family photos will be beautiful. x

:wow: :wow: :wow:

What a massive difference chick! You are half the woman comared to your other pic!! Fanbloodytastic!!!

:D :D keep it up honey you are doing so well! :D

Oh, and well done for being brave and posting em here!!! :D xxxxxxx

You look great! as others say, younger and happier :) congrats on the great weight loss so far too. brilliant work!

In six weeks!! Oh my GOD!!! COngratulations!!! :D

Wow chick you look great!!! Realllly big difference! And what do you mean no make up..you clearly dont need it its a really pretty pic!x

WOW!!

You are so pretty!! well done!

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

That is truelly amazing I would never ever ever had pickedy ou out in a line up, lol. You look completly different.

Well done you, I bet your thrilled.

Jo x x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2..
2. to lose a stone
3. to drop a dress size
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb was 13st 8.5lb now 13st 1lb
wk 2

Back