Week 6 - Is it the end of the road?

Ailish

one day at a time....
Well got through week 6 and have lost 6lb this week, my chemist was a little concerned as the weight is dropping maybe a little too quick??(not sure why she thought this):confused:
Had a rough week last week - i've remained 100% all the way but did a lot of travelling with my job and was sat on the train backwards, really made me feel ill so when it came to having my shake i got sick. I've also been struggling to get the 3 shakes in (i was off work last week and didn't space the shakes out enough) it was like my stomach was saying i don't want anymore after the second one!!! :spit:

I've had a chat with the chemist and she wants to see how i go this week if i still can't go the full week with all 3 shakes she has recommended that i do the refeed (not happy about this but need to do what is best don't want to damage my health). As i felt sick all last week she is going to check my ketones level next week, she thinks the level of ketones might be too high

Anyway sorry for the rant, off to have my final shake of the day!!

Sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. If you do have to refeed, afterwards, could you maybe do what some people seem to do on here and have two shakes and then a low carb, low cal meal in the evening to keep you in ketosis? Some people seem to do this and are still reporting good weight losses if not quite as big as being on TFR. Maybe you should ask your pharmacist about it. Hope it works out for you.

Hi Ailish, I hope it goes well for you

Back