Week 6: Living a lie

CP78

End of week 6, officially half way through my lipotrim journey. Got 6 more weeks then I refeed before visiting the parents for a week.

Had an interesting discussion with someone at work this week. They were asking about the whole lipotrim thing as they were saying they could really see the difference, so being male I sparred no gory details :D (we'll say no more as we all know)

When I was going through the weekly weigh in with them they asked if I strip right down to my duds in front of the pharmacist. Of course the answer was no, at which point they started asking why. As surely that would be your try weight. There's no denying that logic, but I'm not going to start getting undressed at my weigh in. So this morning I did something I've never done before, but probably should've been doing since week 1. I took my shoes off before getting on the scale :eek:

Now I'm no going to start weighing my shoes, but I'm going to continue weighing myself with shoes off as it is a more accurate reflection of my weight and tbh I'm not sure why I didn't do it from the beginning

Any how, with Shoe Conspiracy out in the open giving slightly skewed results this week....I'm now down to 133.9kilo (21st 1lb) which gives me a 'loss' for the week of 4.2kilo or (9.7lbs). It all counts right ;)

Last edited:
Wow well done - 9.7lbs this week is fab!! i always weigh without my shoes, but there's no way your shoes would weigh that much i reckon, so the most of that loss is down to your sheer hard work and committment!! Well done you x

Yeah I'm guessing shoes would be about 2lb of that. I know that at least 50%+ of that weight loss was me, esp with the extra water / walking I've been doing lately.

Just worked out to hit my first goal of 18stone I need to average 7.2lbs per week. Won't happen. But I don't mind not hitting my 18stone by August goal, as I originally set it for my birthday in October!. Only changed it to August after the first weeks, to coincide with my first holiday.

I'm gonna take my belt off next too :D

Well done ( you be naked in no time lol) :)

I could charge for live streaming ;)

well done on ur amazing weight loss x
an inspiration.....

Back