week 6 on SS 100%

kerryberry

Silver Member
its week 6 for me and i am 2 stone lighter and feel good about CD i am starting to feel better about how i look and old clothes are fitting so much better :D

I still have down days yesterday i felt so hungry not sure why but today i am doing ok.

hope your all doing ok xx

cheers guys we are getting there x
i see you are off on hols eternalflame i have always wanted to go to barbados you will have to let me know what it is like

Hi Kerry. going with my BF and his family, I'm so looking forward to it. They have booked 1st class flights and all inc accom. Will let you know what its like for sure. Going up plans next week to 810, then the 1000 cal one week before I go away. Hoping that will reduced the amount I gain, as not sticking to CD while away, but will low carb. xx

thanks Becky

Eternalflame well you have done so well so i am sure it will be fine and enjoy it xx

Well done Kerry.

It's post like yours that keep us newcomers going. :clap:

thanks again people xx

puggy it wasn't so long ago i was writing the same thing as you the time has really flown by

thanks again people xx

puggy it wasn't so long ago i was writing the same thing as you the time has really flown by

Well I hope I do as well as you and the time is kind to me also.

Again, well done - a brilliant achievement

Really pleased for you Kerry - it is a great feeling isn't it. And the best thing about this diet is just keep on doing what you are doing and even more weight will come off, and off and off!!! And that is what gets you through the tough days.

I never thought I would get to week six never mind week 13. And I never thought at week 13 I would feel so positive about the next phase of SS - but I am almost looking forward to it.

Keep up the good work x

what happens on week 12 what do i have to do then ????

If you are SS or SS+ you have to go up to the 810 plan for a week. NICE guidelines say you can only do 12 weeks at a time on a VLCD. So you just add a protein and veg meal a day plus your packs for a week. It should all be in your yellow booklet.

ok cool it is in my booklet lol i just hadn't looked that far yet cheers

:bliss:You've done amazingly well to lose 2stone in 6 weeks!! I guess that's how much I could have lost if I hadn't had a few planned meals over the past couple of weeks.

Still I'm 100% now so hoping losses will improve.

I can't believe we've been on this 6 weeks! I remember seeing one of your first posts (your daily ones) and wondering how I'd ever get through the first week and here I am in week 6.:eek:

i know Alli i stopped the daily ones as people seem to not bother with them. but i remember thinking on week one this is going to take forever but as you say here we are.
your still doing so well and planned events are always going to be there i am already worried about the week break you have to have after 2 weeks lol
keep up the good work we are getting closer to being where we want to be xx

Back