Week 6 Results

Yasmine

One last chance
Not at all happy with my result in my result this week, as I only lost 2lbs. That is my most dissapointing result, not only that but my period is playing up again, it comes then it goes I don't know what's up with my system. But oh well, a loss is a loss I guess.

Hey,

Not to worry! Well done.. its still a loss isnt it!! You're doing great and the period (not being a great expert but have had my fair share of experience with long term girlf 1 and 2) is probably affecting your weight loss and I have read LT itself reeks havoc with it!

Well done again honey... you're doing great, chin up and move forward! :)

Well done Yasmine. Don't worry that you lost 'just' 2lbs this week. The monthly weight loss still averages out to approx. 1 stone, so it doesn't matter if it is higher some weeks than others. Chin up!

well done hunny - 2lbs is still great and as ya are probably holding some water because of your period ya will have a better loss next week so dont let it dishearten ya too much. Ya have done brillant hun!!

Not at all happy with my result in my result this week, as I only lost 2lbs. That is my most dissapointing result, not only that but my period is playing up again, it comes then it goes I don't know what's up with my system. But oh well, a loss is a loss I guess.

Hi Yasmine, I think you have done tremendously - 26lbs in 6 weeks is a fab-tastic weight loss. 2lb is still a good loss, just think you did not gain 2lb!! Look ahead to the next WI and I am sure you will be fine.

Thanks everyone. I just really hope that my weightloss doesn't completely slow down.

Last edited:
Yasmine, 2lb is still a bag of sugar and how heavy is that!!! I know I used to get down when I had low loss weeks but sometimes the body has to catch up with the quick losses and it usually makes up for it in the next week or 2. The average loss per month after the first month is 1 stone and you are definitely managing that! Hang in there hun, you are doing fantastically well.

x

2lbs is a great loss don't be disheartened, better off than on :) xxx

Back