Week 6 - so happy

lainey666

Hi

I have not been on much this week but just wanted to give u an update on this weeks loss. 6LB cant beleive it thats the biggest loss in 4 weeks and it TOTM!! Super happy and it takes me to 2stone 5lb woo hoo!!!!! 5 more lbs and thats a stone gone in April yeah!!!!!!!

hope everyone is having a good week

xoxo​

well done ,did you do something different to lose 6lb?

No that's the strange thing I have been doing the same for the last 3 weeks only having shakes and drinking a 2ltr off water in work and up to an other ltr at home! Need to start going swimming but I havnt been well so that what the plan is for this week! Going to go at least 3 times before next sat!

well done thats fab!!! I had my first weigh in this morning 10 0ff and was totm. pharmacist kind of brought me down by saying will be max of 4 a week from here on in, hungry tonight...

That's a great loss so far...well done you, and keep it up! I'm new to all this...what does 'TOTM' mean? I've seen it a bit now?

Lol that is correct!! Thanks everyone xo

Hi

I have not been on much this week but just wanted to give u an update on this weeks loss. 6LB cant beleive it thats the biggest loss in 4 weeks and it TOTM!! Super happy and it takes me to 2stone 5lb woo hoo!!!!! 5 more lbs and thats a stone gone in April yeah!!!!!!!

hope everyone is having a good week

xoxo​

well done that is an excellent loss :clap:

Brilliant. What a boost to your motivation that must be.

Great loss well done :) x

Wow that is amazing, hope i can do as well as you! Keep it up

Back