week 6 way in

becks

Hi all

Hope we are all doing well
Lost 2 1/2 lb this week, I was hoping for more so I could get down to first target by next week.
Found it very hard to not to eat today, been into town at lunch time all the smells from food shops was driving me crazy, I had to keep tell myself no, no ,no you are so near target.
Becks

Thats great Becks. I know when we put a goal in our head it is hard to live it down if we dont meet it exactly as we want. I feel the same. But the overall loss is wwhat counts. You are doing really well. Keep going... I dont know why but i have been the same for the past 2 days, craving food that is. I have been fine through the past 5-6 weeks but for some reason every time I smell something cooking or even see food, Im dying for it.. UUGGG. Still, I havent given in and like you said NO NO NO. I hope it passes soon. Good luck:wave_cry::p

well done for resisting and well done on yer weigh in :D

thanks for all the encouragement

When I was lipotrim last year for 9 months, I found much easier than this time
Becks

I have heard it is harder second time around thats why im staying put for aslong as! lol but good on you for getting back on it again :D

Well done Becks. That's a good loss even though it's not as much as you wanted. Keep going cos you are doing really well.

Well done - keep it up!! x

Back