week 6 weigh in (no CS this week)

slimceleb

Hi,

I lurked for a while whilst deciding whether to try celebrity slim and thought i'd give it a go..

well a week in and i'm doing great.. lost 8lb on my first weigh in and am due to go again tomorrow..

am finding it suits me very well, have tried (and failed) on lipotrim in the past, lost.. gained.. lost again etc etc,

what I like about this is you still have to think about the food you are eating, TFR diets take that away IMO, this will bode well for the future.. well, for me anyway!

the shakes are lovely and as for the soup.. heaven compared to the vile LT dish water :)

I find i'm eating far smaller portions that I ever did and am stopping because I am full.. this never used to happen, ate until my plate was empty!

to my surprise, i'm not missing my carbs much at all :eek:

found some good recipes on the irish celebrity slim site.. good for a few ideas when you are stuck on what to cook

the constant loo run is a bit of a pain, but you can't have it all eh? ;)

start weight - 16st 9lb :eek:
week 1 - 16st 1lb :D (-8lb)

Last edited:
Hi - well done on successfully doing 2 weeks on CS and what I great first week's weight loss - congrats!

I've just finished day 3 (off to bed now!) and I'm finding in fine, not overly hungry and enjoying the shakes and allowed food. Not missing carbs a great deal either but I know they'll still be there when I reach goal and I intend to think about what I'm eating when I reach goal and I'm looking to maintain, as I did eat a hell of a lot of carbs before!

The loo run is a definate pain but it's a good sign - no contispation yet, and hopefully I'll escape that one!

Well done and keep us posted x

second weigh in was today..

4lb down.. am thrilled, thats 12lb off in 2 weeks... 2 more for the stone :D would imagine the losses will start to slow down a little as you get used to it?

.....and on to week 3

week 2 - 15st 11lb :) (-4lb)

thanks, am chuffed..

going off past stints on LT the losses did even themselves out around that mark.. I know its best to lose it gradually.. but still its a good boost to see the scales go down :eek:

It certainly is, I was talking to my friend who is doing Rosemary Conley. It has taken her 6 weeks to shift what I did in a week!

Gotta love this diet!

what I like about this is you still have to think about the food you are eating, TFR diets take that away IMO, this will bode well for the future.. well, for me anyway!

^^^ totally agree with that :)

Welcome aboard - great losses so far :)

well done on you first two weeks! thats a geat loss! im glad you have decided to stop lurking now and join us lol

All lurkers welcome here :welcome:

But Lurpak unfortunately isn't... :(

lol I was searching for the Lurpak trombone ad on youtube but can't find it... have this one instead :D

[youtube]IcJkH-6RkNo[/youtube]

thanks all :)

3rd weigh in tomorrow and not expecting a loss tbh... went away for the weekend and didnt drink much water as I didnt want to be legging it to the loo every few mins!!... did stick to the plan tho foodwise so wasnt all bad :eek:

had a sneaky go on the scales yesterday and I had stayed the same as last weigh in.. hopefully 2 full days back on track might give me a little loss (fingers crossed!)

well as expected I stayed the same this week... ho hum, better than a gain I suppose.. back to glugging the water for me ;)

week 3 - 15st 11lb :eek:

Hi

Never mind, youv'e done really well so far so keep on glugging and hopefully you will have a good loss next week x

Maz x

thanks mazza.. am back on track now :)

I prefer sparkling water to still but have found that its easier to get still water down at the mo so am sticking to that.. loving the loo runs of course! ;)

just bought a new pair of jeans as my size 20's were falling off me..

got size 16!! :party0049:

were stretch ones mind... but still.. woo hoo :)

Went for my week 4 weigh in today and was down 4lb... have broke the stone mark... woooo hoooo!

week 4 - 15st 7lb (-4lb) :D :)
total loss - 16lbs

Went for my week 4 weigh in today and was down 4lb... have broke the stone mark... woooo hoooo!

week 4 - 15st 7lb (-4lb) :D :)
total loss - 16lbs
Well done to you 16lbs in 4 weeks is great you must be so pleased. Now that your clothes are starting to get too big for you, must be a great feeling. Size 16 jeans, you will be in size 14s if you keep on losing weight at this rate. Keep up the good work

thanks.. week 3 blip forgotten now :rolleyes:

have to say my losses on this have been comparable to what I lost on lipotrim and I get to actually eat on this plan! :D

Back