Week 6 weigh in today!!

celtic***erin

Hi Guys, well as some of you may know I had a bit of a blip on Sunday and ate some food, I found it odd that I didn't come out of ketosis at all (according to ketostix and how I felt)! Well, had a weigh in today, am in Ketosis and lost 3lb!! :D I explained to my chemist what I had done and she said I would not have lost 3lb if I had of came out of Ketosis, So I can't of! She also said that she has had another lady do the same thing as me, eat, but still stay in Ketosis. Anyway, very pleased with that because it's really sorted my head out for me in terms of the whole LT thing. I am here to stick it out and get rid of this nasty fat that's slowing me down in life!!! ;) Good luck everyone else, It's so worth it. :D xxxxx

Keep up the good work Erin. You have just proved to yourself that you can do this, so stick with it and you will get there!

Well done honey! Thats great!! :D

Glad you are here to stay! This diet can be hard but you can do it :D

Well done on your loss! Now be good girl from here on! Your doing great!

Glad it turned out okay. You're doing really well!! xx

if only

If only we could do this every week and lose:rolleyes:. Never mind it worked for you. You must be so pleased with yourself. You are doing well keep it up:)

Well thats brilliant news hun!!!

knew you could do it! well done u!!! xxxx

Back