Week 6 weigh in!

RuthG

Gold Member
I lost 9lbs this week!!! So glad I caught up on my last 2 terrible weeks!

Ruth, thats fab, more then double mine in the same amount of time, feel a little envious, lol. xxx

Wow...brilliant!

excellent job hun,what an amazing loss for you.

Wow that is a fab loss in one week so well done you............

Great! Super duper!

What a great incentive that is for us to carry on despite some weak weight loss weeks! Just goes to show that the body catches up with itself. Are you doing much exersize?

Like Claudine says it just shows that this diet does work - maybe not in regular chunks but it all comes off in the end. Great motivation for the remainder of your weight loss.

Well done, that's fantastic:D and just what I needed to hear about as I've had 2 weeks of fairly small losses too. Can't see next WI being a big one for me as I'm away this weekend.......:eek:

Thanks all, I'm really pleased :)

I have been gradually introducing exercise, I've been doing handweights for about 3 or 4 weeks, I'm really noticing a difference in my arms, its fab. I've also just started using my step machine everyday, I started off with 400 steps (both left and right) and gradually increasing it by just one more step everyday. I know it doesn't sound much, but if I do too much I get a bit scared....

Back