Week 6 weigh in

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hi folks,

hope everyone is well!

Weigh in this morning and I've lost 1.5lb this week. I hadnt expected much anyway so I am not surprised. That said mu scales show a fat loss of 2lb since last week so obviously the walking has converted some of my fat into muscle! 1 more week til refeed then hols!! Yippee! Hope to lose another little bit over the next week and will see what happens over my holidays before I decide if I want to lose the last bit. As expected most people I saw in the UK thought I would be 'too' thin at 9st 5lb but I did think that would happen. My skinny sis revealed she is 9st 2lb and I have never been thinner than her! That said she runs a lot and I dont fancy that at all!!! LOL

Well done on your loss, you've nearly reached your goal of 2 stone. Which I'm sure you'll reach next week. Good luck in your next week.

well done sounds like you got it cracked

Sounds like you're doing fab :) well done and keep it up! not long to go now :)

Well done Chick!!

Whoop muscle is always good!!

I think 9stone 5 will be about right for your height, but as soon as you feel like your comfortable and happy with yourself then stop :) xxxx

Brilliant going

That comment about your "skinny" sister made me laugh. My sister is the complete opposite of me - she's blonde, blue eyes, tall and slim - hmmm, making myself sound very attractive now, aren't I(!)

It must be a really bizzare feeling knowing that you're nearly the same weight as her. Something you'll have to get you're head round now you're almost "officially" slim.

Best of luck for the last part of your weight loss journey x

Hi Theresa,
congrats on your weight loss, you are doing really well and 1.5lb at your size is nothing to be sniffed at. Hope you have a good week.
Doirin

Back