Week 6 weigh in

Catscratch

I can do this..
Up bright and early this morning, onto the scales and whoopee:wee:lost 6lb, amazing as this week I didn't feel like I'd lost anything....its much better just weighing once a week instead of keep jumping on every time I passed the scales. Well chuffed, started to day off with a real buzz. Completed 2 more mini goals as well so will now have to start adding a few more to the list.:D

congratulations hun really good weight loss im starting this diet today n i hope i av sum gd numbers gd luck to u for ur future weight loss

Fantastic! Don't think there's another diet in the world where you can still be losing 6lbs a week by week 6! :)

Thanks All, I know what you mean about the 6lb, I was shocked, I thought 1 and at most 2, so a very pleasant surprise.
Honeytemple 88, welcome to Exante, I hope it works for you and you do really well. Looks like you've already lost loads, will look out for your weekly weigh in..

woohoo!! Well done Cats :)

Think I should take a leaf out of your book, and way weekly instead of jumping on the scales daily :eek:

Onwards and downwards

wow thats great weightloss. Hope im still losing as much by my 6th week! x

Back