week 6 weigh in

jennyc

Silver Member
hi guys
well another 4.5 pounds gone.am thrilled.really wasnt expecting it.
as most of you know i was having a bit of a delema this week with bbqs and my hols.so on sat id made the decision to EAT,yep i did it.wanted to see if i should do it for when i go to italy,so ordered poached salmon no dressing,had brocoli,and runner beans,half a glass of wine topped with water.to be honest i didnt even enjoy it,only ate half salmon and veg,but it didnt stay long not sure if it was the wine the food or just physcological,i threw it all up,needless to say i didnt finish my wine,and it was definately the wake up call i needed.iv decided i wont be going on refeed or braking my diet in italy:D.it will be hard but worth it in the long run,thank you all for your advise and fab support over the past few weeks xjx

Great loss honey, well done :D Your right, it will be hard to carry it on whilst your on holiday, but you'll feel great for doing it. Although you are on a HOLIDAY after all, so don't beat yourself up whilst your there is you decide to have the odd bit of food. You have to enjoy yourself either way don't you. If you can do it without food then all the better, but if you fancy a bit of this and that just go for it. As long as you come straight back to 100% LT after that is, lol xx

Jen...drinking in keotosis is dangerous!!!!! luckily you were only sick... it can be fatal!
Good for you not eating whilst you are away

Great Loss! No More Eating!!!!

thanks guys
for all the advise.iv read the thread on drinking in ketoses and to be honest it frightened me.have been talking to a few of you over the past week about this,and have decided to take your advise and do the refeed this week,leaving me with the option to have a healthy meal and one glass of wine while im away.its not like i dont have any fat to soak it up,you see even though i have lost a good bit of weight and dropped a load of sizes im still very big,size 18(which im delighted dont get me wrong)when i come back from hols i am going straight back on LT.I LOVE IT.
thanks again:D

Oh you silly billy drinking while in ketosis ill slap your little bum!!! lol dont do it again hun x

Glad you've decided what to do while your on hols

Exactly... we all learn from our mistakes someimes we gotta try something just ta know its wrong least you've learn now ;)

So when you starting refeed?

Exactly... we all learn from our mistakes someimes we gotta try something just ta know its wrong least you've learn now ;)

So when you starting refeed?

im going to start it today,just have a small chicken salad.i need to go to the chemist and get the leaflet to see wat i can and cant eat,do you know about it?

Theres a sticky on the top of this page its exactly what the chemist will give you! have a look at it

Hey well done for your weight loss!!! and well done you for making the decision to go on refeed. Just make sure you eat small amounts in italy as its the worst food over there, the nicest food but the worst as its full of carbs! as long as you eat little and often though you'll be fine. where abouts in italy you going to? I'm getting married in sorrento next yr xxx

Hey well done for your weight loss!!! and well done you for making the decision to go on refeed. Just make sure you eat small amounts in italy as its the worst food over there, the nicest food but the worst as its full of carbs! as long as you eat little and often though you'll be fine. where abouts in italy you going to? I'm getting married in sorrento next yr xxx

wow its so beautiul there you will love it..yeah im goin to be as good as i can be there fingers crossed xjx

4.5 lbs is fab considering the eating and drinking and throwing up ...ick...No more eating and drinking now, behave yourself!

4.5 lbs is fab considering the eating and drinking and throwing up ...ick...No more eating and drinking now, behave yourself!

haha i know am being good now started refeed today.bit strange but sure ill get used to it xjx

Back