week 6 weigh - in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cheriton, 22 November 2006 Social URL.

1. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hubby's weight has started to slow now, he lost 3lbs this week- but that makes an incredible 52lbs in 6weeks :eek: :eek: :eek: . I am so pleased for him. He is doing so well and its going to make all the difference for his knee re-placement operation . The chance of a successful outcome get better every week.

I lost 3lbs this week , thats still eating a meal a day. I put it down to no red wine :D in my diet- 6 weeks without a drink yikess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A total of 18lbs loss in 6 weeks - not bad eh! I need new clothes, my jeans have now got baggy bums and my tops look as though they belong to someone else. I am making do for the moment and will go and buy some new clothes when my weight loss has slowed down. I can always get a few cheapies from Primark to keep me going:) :) .

Still working our bits off getting the new work premises ready, hope I have time to get everything ready for Christmas:) , Most of the food is organised and I have all but doen the present buying so hopefully it will all come together.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

great losses the both of you well done

4. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done both of you.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    love libbie xx

5. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    Fantastic, well done. Enjoy buying those new clothes..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.