• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 6 weigh in :)

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well done you - it must feel sooooooo great to be so near target!!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Well done for lasting so long and getting so close to target you must be thrilled :)

ChellyWellyBoot

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Im no longer over weight :)

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Shazpaz

You've done really well. Nearly at maintenance hun. This is when you really need to focus. You seem really motivated so I'm sure you'll be fine. Well done.

Well done you!! Thats brill hon, you already look fabulous!! xx

ChellyWellyBoot

Aww May you got a picture!!!!! Your beautiful!!!!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Waheeey!!! well done missy!! thats fantastic!!! oooh 1lb haha

youve done fantasticlly well done u xxxxx

ChellyWellyBoot

I know damnit!!

Why 1lb off target like?? lol!! Couldnt have given me that 1lb like for the actually full on target mark eh?? lol

Cruiksl

Silver Member
Congratulations ! You're an inspiration to us !

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Chelly. You didn't get that last pound cos we wanted to see you on here for at least a few more weeks! You'll be at target next week, that must feel so good. You look great already but are you seriously considering losing more weight? Don't think you need to but good luck if you do.

Katc

WOW!! well done you - your losses look great and inspiring! x

ChellyWellyBoot

Well done Chelly. You didn't get that last pound cos we wanted to see you on here for at least a few more weeks! You'll be at target next week, that must feel so good. You look great already but are you seriously considering losing more weight? Don't think you need to but good luck if you do.
haha dont you worry I will still be online here in 6 months time!! Id miss everyone too much!!

Hmm... Im thinking about it... Still not exactly happy if you get my drift... But Everyone is saying I will look too skinny.. So im really undecided!!!

And thank you all :D :D

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
I know damnit!!

Why 1lb off target like?? lol!! Couldnt have given me that 1lb like for the actually full on target mark eh?? lol

u can av one of my pounds babe haha xxx

congrats that must feel amazing well done xx

RachieRoo

Silver Member
:happy096:WELL DONE CHELL!!!! x

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
yerrr i knowww haha u can have one of my minus pounds...

ill add one on haha

xxx