Week 6 Weigh In

Oops

Well chuffed:scale:, reached goal today and more importantly it's a sunny day. Thanks everyone for your great support, I would nt have stuck it out without your words of wisdom!. Ju x

Congratulations :happy096: are you going on refeed from today?

Well done on reaching goal Oops, that's brilliant. Good for you. You must be so happy, I know I would be!!

So are you onto the refeeding and maintenance or do you have a different plan? Whatever you do I wish you all the luck, you have done really well on this. Keep posting though, we don't want to lose everybody from here to the refeeding forum!

Thank you Kelly. I have been refeeding since 17th May as my birthday was the 20th May and I wanted to go out for a meal. Have been refeeding over 2 weeks now and have only ate 2 lots of carbs (2 slices bread / half portion of rice). For some reason I'm not in a rush to eat carbs, yet carbs used to be my favourite. Scrambled Egg for breakfast, Prawn Salad for lunch and Chicken +veg for dinner. Seem to be working though. Ju x

Well done on reaching goal Oops, that's brilliant. Good for you. You must be so happy, I know I would be!!

So are you onto the refeeding and maintenance or do you have a different plan? Whatever you do I wish you all the luck, you have done really well on this. Keep posting though, we don't want to lose everybody from here to the refeeding forum!

Thanks Bev, I am planning on keeping to a sensible refeeding, I'm trying to steer away from carbs as much as possible at the moment. I lost about 4st 9lb on weight watchers a few years ago, and I still have my online membership, so I'm going to continue to record everything I eat via Weight Watchers, the major change will be reducing my carbs to a small amount. Planning on staying on this forum as wouldn't mind droppping a few more pounds as I'm going to increase exercise so that I tone up.

Sounds like a good plan to me!

I'm not a big carb eater either, well before this I wasn't a big carb eater. When I was doing SW whenever I ate pasta, bread or potatoes that's when the weight used to pile on, so I'm planning to steer clear as much as posssible, not totally but not to overdo it.

I might be having SW menus when I finish my refeed and come back from hols. I lost about 3 stones on that a few years ago, slowly though.

Enjoy the sunshine!

Well done on reaching target Oops, that's really brilliant. And just in time for summer, lol :p

Congratulationd Oops, bet it feels great to be at target. Enjoy the summer in those skinny dresses lol x

Congratulations, it must feel great to reach your goal, well done!

well done girl!! great stuff! you must be delighted! x x

Well done, Oops! There's some fab, colourful clothes out there....knock 'em dead this summer!!!

Oooh very well done chick :) x

Well done Oops. :happy096:

I like to hear when someone has reached their target. I am only on day 4 and 6 weeks seem so far away to me.
The days seem to be going so slow. I can't wait to get weighed on Friday.

hi,
congratulations on reaching your target, well done, you must be very pleased. Hope all goes well for you.
Doirin

WooHoo! Well done you!! x

Sounds like a good plan to me!

I'm not a big carb eater either, well before this I wasn't a big carb eater. When I was doing SW whenever I ate pasta, bread or potatoes that's when the weight used to pile on, so I'm planning to steer clear as much as posssible, not totally but not to overdo it.

I might be having SW menus when I finish my refeed and come back from hols. I lost about 3 stones on that a few years ago, slowly though.

Enjoy the sunshine!

3 stone is a massive loss on Slimming World. It took me sooooooooooo long to lose mine on Weight Watchers, I wish I had found out about Lipotrim back then. I do now honestly believe that my biggest problem regarding weight stabalising is the high percentage of carbs I used to eat. Wishing you a very happy holiday!:)

Big "Thank You" Minnie me / Nikita10 / Rubyred / Trivenan / Supaslimma / Summergurl / I will do it / Doirin / Jan D. I am now looking forward to the summer being able to get into last years clothes that now feel more comfortable this year. This was the best weight loss program I've done, alongside the best forum. Once again a BIG Thank You for your support!

Well done Oops. :happy096:

I like to hear when someone has reached their target. I am only on day 4 and 6 weeks seem so far away to me.
The days seem to be going so slow. I can't wait to get weighed on Friday.
Hi "I will do it", you will be surprised how quick time will go, it's true that your hardest week is the first one. It's not that you can't eat again, you are just taking time out from the norm to focus on you, when you see your first weigh in there'll be no looking back. This forum is the best , so if you have a day where you are struggling then come on the forum and you'll be surprised that you can get through this:).

Back