Week 6 WI again??

KingMaker79

Think I got my dates wrong last week, so this is my 6 week WI part 2 :doh:

5lbs loss, slowing down slightly but to be expected :scale:

50lbs in 6 weeks !!!! There will be nothing left of you soon ! Not long now and you will be at goal, congratulations again, you are an inspiration to us all x

Great loss m8 you are doing brilliant hope i can do as well are you exercising at all or not as i really feel like it but some people say not to i was going to get the old exercise bike out

Great loss again Hun. You have lost an amazing amount in such a short time.you must feel great :D x

Thanks for the comments, I'm defo feeling better than I did 6 weeks ago ;)

As for exercise, well I have only just started going to the gym proper last couple of weeks. I have also been taking it easy, just doing so exercise bike and brisk walking on the treadmill. Spend most of the time in the pool and Sauna though.

Will be looking at starting some toning with some weights next week :character00115:

Keep It Up!

I can't believe you have lost soo much weight it's amazing!

Don't be disheartened if your weight loss does slow down, by now it's all fat and every pound makes a difference.

I'm just finishing week two of Lipotrim and have cheated twice, so if you're on week 6 I take my hat off to you.

Any advice for sticking with it?
Christi69!:flirt2:

I have to say I slept alot the first few weeks, was in bed by 8pm everyday the 1st week :)

Thanks kingmaker for the advice

great loss well done, another few weeks now and you will be finished :)

Back