Week 6 WI !!!!! :D :D :D :D

To butt in on this conversation - is any of you suffering heavier periods or bleeding in between periods since doing TFR - I was clockwork and not heavy now I'm all over the place. Not to sound to gross but Lady Macbeth has nothing on me lol. Just curious........

To butt in on this conversation - is any of you suffering heavier periods or bleeding in between periods since doing TFR - I was clockwork and not heavy now I'm all over the place. Not to sound to gross but Lady Macbeth has nothing on me lol. Just curious........
Not butting in at all- I'm currently having the period from hell!! My first in over 5yrs!! (I don't have a 'bleed' on the pill I'm on) I didn't have one at all in the 3mths I was on LT last time, I maintained for 3mths, then restarted 2wks ago- one week in I woke up and thought I'd haemorraged!!! I think LT justs knocks your hormones out of whack? As long as it doesn't affect my contraception I can cope (for a while...:p)

yeah me too - I have a coil in - and by christ of it knocks my contraception off - you will here me screaming from Donegal ha ha ha !

PMSL!! I know what you mean- I don't want any 'surprises' after losing all this weight- or because I've lost all this weight! There've been too many LT babies this last while to get complacent!

Yup, lt does mess around with our totm.

On my first stint on LT i had a constant period from week 2 right through to week 21 .. and it stopped during my refeed week (week 22) This time around, have been on it 6 weeks and have had 2 periods which were quite heavy but atleast its not constant.

But before LT i hadnt had a totm in over 3 years!!!!!!! I was on the pill then i had the implant fitted - i got it changed whilst on LT and so far all has been good :) It hasnt affected my weight losses either which is great lol x

shhhhh don't jinx us pmsl! You are doing mighty on TFR you are so near goal - how long has it taken you ??
I did it for nearly 4mths first time round but my losses were chronic slow. My Pharmacist eventually gave up on me and when the ketostix showed I wasn't in ketosis (as I told him they would) he reckoned I was cheating and wouldn't let me continue! LOL!
I yo-yo dieted for YEARS, and have an underactive thyroid so reckon that may have had a part to play (i.e. cr*p metabolism), but who knows?
I lost 30+lbs that time, then maintained for 3mths, and am now back on it (into wk 3) to get as close as possible to goal as I can. I only have 1 1/2wks worth or so of shakes left though?...:sigh:
Others have lost sooo much more than me in the same timeframe, but I try not to let it get to me or I'd quit altogether! I keep plodding on as it's the ONLY thing thats ever shifted the weight- even if it is as slow as hell!:p

Erm, i think i've been quite lucky really. I guess cuz im still quite young (was 21 when started LT am now 22) my skin still had a bit of elasticity in it and so really the only place i have a bit of saggy skin is my bingo wings. Are you suffering badly from saggy skin then?
Not so much yet but I can see it coming specially on my boobs and my bingo wings. I do some toning exercises but its not really making that much of a difference.... I'm 20 years older than you so will probably have much less elasticity - I guess the worse that will happen is an op or two to tighten it up :D

Aye - but id much rather have some lose skin than be fat all my life! :giggle:
I too have lost all my boobies, but it is worth it - just! haa

Tanya, congrats on your fantastic success. You have been a fab inspiration to everyone here and have achieved so much. Well done.

ahhh thanks molly! :) *blushes*

You, apart from my unborn baby are one of the main reasons I will be getting back on Lipotrim after it's born Tanya. You have done so fantastically well and to be 6lbs away from goal is just incredible. I, along with everyone else are immensely proud of you.
I want that feeling of accomplishment to know that as well as me bringing a beautiful baby into the world, I've made myself healthier so I can hopefully prolong my life and be there for my little one. What other reasons to do this diet are there?
You're fantastic and deserve all the happiness as you've worked bloody hard for it Mrs! xxxx

awww abby thankyou!!! *blush* You have 2 excellent reasons to get back onto TFR once your baby is born, take it steady though and do it when you are ready :) xxx

WELL DONE TANYA!! What a nice surprise, esp when you would have been happy with 2lb......so pleased for you...oh, not long to go now :) :)

Have a great week; enjoy the shakes, cause you know you will miss them soon ;-)!

Ah i know iris! I was the same last time - couple weeks off them and i wanted them again!!! call me crazy! LOL x

Wooohooo Tanya Jane! You are a little weight loss machine! To be in the 11s must feel amazing!

Exciting refeed next week! You'll be a complete stunner for Christmas! Jealous as you'll be watching the Xfactor final with an ickle drink of alcohol :cry:

X

Well done hun dats a great weight loss! Really cant wait for you to do refeed im so gonna rob all of your food ideas haha!

awwww tanya that's amazing! well done!

x

Back