Week 6!

janey0

Another 3lbs gone, really starting to notice it now, and 'in the groove'. I am addcited to chicken and mushroom soup, and that is all I have had with the peanut bars from day one really. I love it!! Tried the Orientel chilli tonight, and hmmm, just weird, not horrid, just felt like I shouldn't be drinking it but eating it on a plate with chicken and rice lol! It also went right through me!! I know TMI :eek:

I go back to uni in 6 weeks after a year off due to being diagnosed with MS. I am going to stick to SS until then, hopefully get to around 11 and a half stone, then I think I will move back to Atkins. I did so well last year on Atkins, lost 6 stone, but due to steroids put it all back on. Tried to get back into it again this time round, but just couldn't, I think once I have lost the bulk of my weight on SS, Atkins will be a breeze, strawberries and cream, I mean come one!!! Also, being back at uni will make it extremely hard not to drink alcohol. I haven't had a drink in 6 weeks (probably the first time in 10 years). I imagine drinking will be on the menu at uni, it's my final year too, so I want to enjoy it.

I know how Atkins works, ketosis, etc, and a bit of wine/vodka whilst out never did me harm last time.

SS has been amazing to me. I am halfway through my experience 6 weeks gone, 6 to go. I could probably carry on with SS at uni, if I really put my mind to it, but you only have your time at uni once, and I did Atkins all through uni last year (whilst drinking alcohol) and lost 6 stone, so I know its achievable.

Roll on week 7!

Hope all are well

Janey

welldone on ur loss janey, keep it up.

Well done on another great loss!!

Well done Janey!!!

3lbs. for this week is brill...Fab weight loss:clap:

Congratulations. As for the not drinking at uni thing - just think how much work you'll get done this term! And then by the time you get to your last term you'll be slim and able to party with the best of them (and you'll need less booze than before which is great for the overdraft!)

Back