Week 6

Miletaj

Week 6.... Day 43..... Total 2stone off....

Week1- 9lb
Week2- 5lb
Week3- 3lb
Week4- 3lb
Week5- 4lb
Week-6 4lb

On ss.....

28lb= 2 Stone.... Well happy today.... :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done! That's fab!! I had my second weeks weigh in today and reached my first stone lost :)I notice my weight loss so far has been same as yours- 9lb first wk, 5lb 2nd week. Hope the rest is like yours! I started at 12st 7lb. Can I ask we're you similar? Just wondering what average weight loss of someone my size would be. I'm on ss also.
Well done again-I'd be chuffed to have 2stone off!!x

keke22 said:
Well done! That's fab!! I had my second weeks weigh in today and reached my first stone lost :)I notice my weight loss so far has been same as yours- 9lb first wk, 5lb 2nd week. Hope the rest is like yours! I started at 12st 7lb. Can I ask we're you similar? Just wondering what average weight loss of someone my size would be. I'm on ss also.
Well done again-I'd be chuffed to have 2stone off!!x

Yeah.. No problem... 5ft 7 and started at 13.2....

Week 5 I started with just a little more water 4,5 litre and walked 4 times a week ... I hoping that's where the extra 1lb came from..

I need to get under 11st. As I can still see fat around my belly & thighs....

Only just getting in size 12 trousers....

Not had a cheat day.....
Yes..... I've nibbled 20g of cheese 3 times over the 6 weeks...
Had two chicken legs from KFC week 4 & eat them real slow without the skin...
Week 5 had two large spoons of rocket salad yellow pepper and cucumber....

I've tasted the family dinner while cooking it.... On 4/5 occasions...

Apart from that I've stayed with the plan....ss.... I don't feel the above is bad at all...

I'm only human... Just don't want to go back to my old eating habits....

This time it's for real..... :).....

No, that's not bad at all! I would have ate what you ate over 6 weeks as a snack before!! Lol! I'm tempted to even have a salad or something, but trying to keep holding out as I'm afraid that once I do it once, I'll keep nibbling!!

keke22 said:
No, that's not bad at all! I would have ate what you ate over 6 weeks as a snack before!! Lol! I'm tempted to even have a salad or something, but trying to keep holding out as I'm afraid that once I do it once, I'll keep nibbling!!

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow....

Week 7...... Day 50 total 2st.2lb

Week1- 9lb
Week2- 5lb
Week3- 3lb
Week4- 3lb
Week5- 4lb
Week-6 4lb
Week-7 2lb
On ss.....

30lb = Well happy today.... :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad

Miletaj said:
Week 7...... Day 50 total 2st.2lb

Week1- 9lb
Week2- 5lb
Week3- 3lb
Week4- 3lb
Week5- 4lb
Week-6 4lb
Week-7 2lb
On ss.....

30lb = Well happy today.... :) :) :)

Sent from my iPad

Brilliant!! Well done! I lost another 4lb today, so that's 18lb and not on it 3 wks until Friday! Hope I can stick this bank hol weekend :(

keke22 said:
Brilliant!! Well done! I lost another 4lb today, so that's 18lb and not on it 3 wks until Friday! Hope I can stick this bank hol weekend :(

Bloody well done.... That's fantastic.... How long you got left....

I've been drinking the water flavourings today had 1 teaspoon in each litre & just read that it's only 1 teaspoon a day ,,,?!?!?

Well pee'd off....

My aim was to get down to 10.7st (2stone off) for my hen party first weekend in June! I thought I'd only have stuck ss for a week or two and thought that losing a bit wud give me the will power to go on to slimming world. But I'm actually getting quite used to this diet! It's weekends that kill me the most. If I can get over them I'm flying!
What's your goal?

Yeah... I thought it would be a change...... Mind you I'm doubled up in pain... It's very sweet

My goal now is 10.2... Hoping to reach by the end of the month!?!?

Hi Miletaj & keke22
Well done both of you

Miletaj I hope I can achieve your weight loss! I pretty much have same stats and goal, I am on my first day and its been ok so far, just need to get through the first week. Had some tummy grumbles etc but just feeling motivated and happy that i will be back in control.

Hi Miletaj & keke22
Well done both of you

Miletaj I hope I can achieve your weight loss! I pretty much have same stats and goal, I am on my first day and its been ok so far, just need to get through the first week. Had some tummy grumbles etc but just feeling motivated and happy that i will be back in control.

Well done!such a good weight loss!....don't worry about grumbling it gets better, I'm on day 3 and deffo ketosis has kicked in went for a 4 mile walk in the rain had so much energy, and threw half my shake away as wasn't hungry! Deffo will get better stick to it!

Good luck x

emsie85 said:
Hi Miletaj & keke22
Well done both of you

That's what it all about. Being in control wanting it and staying focused on your goal...

I think if anything it's moments I have, then I remember why I want it...

I think the tough part is maintaining ... That's to come...

Stay focused and do not forget your dream.... Skinny jeans..... :)

Hey, I'm 11 st 10 and starting today, I'm 5.8 so not massively overweight but none of my clothes fit, as I was a stone lighter last summer. Is it going to be realistic/possible for me to lose a stone or a stone a half in 4 weeks on a vlcd diet? Sounds like you girls are getting on very well?!

jess33 said:
Hey, I'm 11 st 10 and starting today, I'm 5.8 so not massively overweight but none of my clothes fit, as I was a stone lighter last summer. Is it going to be realistic/possible for me to lose a stone or a stone a half in 4 weeks on a vlcd diet? Sounds like you girls are getting on very well?!

Yep.... You should do it.... I lost 20lbs in 4 weeks... However started at 13.2... I'm 5.7...

All the best keep in touch & let us know how you get on...... ;)

emsie85 said:
Hi Miletaj & keke22
Well done both of you

Hey! Just keep yourself busy for the next few days! Once they are over u will be fine :)

Back