Week 6

jess33 said:
Hey, I'm 11 st 10 and starting today, I'm 5.8 so not massively overweight but none of my clothes fit, as I was a stone lighter last summer. Is it going to be realistic/possible for me to lose a stone or a stone a half in 4 weeks on a vlcd diet? Sounds like you girls are getting on very well?!

Without a doubt if u stick to it u can have a stone off in 2/3 wks! I started at 12.7 and had a stone off in 12 days! Just hope I can get the rest off and maintain at least until my wedding in July :0

My god that's impressive!! A wedding is a huge motivation i bet. I'm struggling to get started that's my issue!!! I've bought all the shakes and go to bed thinking tomorrow I'm definitely starting and then I put it off!! :0(

there's always something... I have a reason not to start for every weekend for the next few weeks, that would mean instead of starting on 2nd may i would have started on 22nd! realising that just made me start straight away as i didnt want to wait so long. i guess theres never a good time to start! (although i do wish i'd known of this diet earlier)

i hope you're able to start soon :)

Back