Step 1 Sole Source + Week 7 & New to this forum thing! Need support haha!

justdooit

Hey all!

Never posted on anything like this but my consultant said it can be good for motivation to find other people on their CWP weight loss too. Trying to lose for my wedding in June this year, and started the diet on 21st December 2014 ( I know - must have been nuts to miss out on all the xmas choccys haha)!

Just in week 8 now and gone from 12st to 10st4lbs at the moment. Lost 15 inches across all my body since then!!! (4 inches on waist, 3 on hips and bust, and rest arms and legs! Anyway....staying on sole source plus till end of march then first fitting for my wedding dress which is probably gonna be to big now eeeeek. Good luck everyone with your weight loss woo we can do it!!!!

xxx

Hey!

It's great for motivation so well done to your CDC.
And well done you that's a fantastic loss. It looks like we have the same amount of weight to loose roughly. I started at 12st 3 now at 10.12 and also started a week before Christmas.. Although I must admit I wavered around this time!
I'm only 5ft 3 so would ideally like to get to 9 st a a first goal and maybe 8.7 if needed.

How are you finding it all? I've just stepped up to step 2 after some slow losses (2lbs a week for a few weeks)

Laura x

Hey all!

Never posted on anything like this but my consultant said it can be good for motivation to find other people on their CWP weight loss too. Trying to lose for my wedding in June this year, and started the diet on 21st December 2014 ( I know - must have been nuts to miss out on all the xmas choccys haha)!

Just in week 8 now and gone from 12st to 10st4lbs at the moment. Lost 15 inches across all my body since then!!! (4 inches on waist, 3 on hips and bust, and rest arms and legs! Anyway....staying on sole source plus till end of march then first fitting for my wedding dress which is probably gonna be to big now eeeeek. Good luck everyone with your weight loss woo we can do it!!!!

xxx
Hiya
I too am trying to lose weight for my wedding, mine is in May! I started the diet a little late as I had a holiday to get out of the way first. First dress fitting March 7th so the race is on! Eeeeeeek! I got told my dress wouldnt be in until April however its come in early which I did freak out a bit but at least I should be a bit lighter by then! You're doing great so far, you'll be at target in no time!!

I have done the Cambridge before and didnt really use this so thought like you I'd get some support and have to say its been a great help reading everyones stories for inspiration and the messages of support!

Hey Laura, Well done on your weight loss! It's great to hear from people on the same kinda start weight and goal to me :) Yeah it's not too bad, i find the hardest part is when I'm with family and they are eating loads and loads of food especially potatoes! Oh god i could kill for some potatoes haha but trying to be good and stick to the meat and veg they say in the booklet for SS+! Giving myself a night off on vals day for a meal with hubby tho as gotta treat ourselves sometimes! How are you finding it? Im so bad at drinking enough water on it tho!

Leggi ooooh bet you're excited for the fitting in march! You're defo on track so i'm sure you have nothing to worry about there you'll look fab! Its gonna be so good to be so much more confident with our figures for the big day!! little bit apprehensive for my fitting as the bridal shop ordered me a size 16 dress - tbh i don't think they believed i would lose the weight but i'm sure they'll be able to alter it for me (fingers crossed)

Anyone started to notice your loss yet? Ive had a couple people notice that i haven't seen in a while but everyone has been really positive so far as my consultant said she had a few of her girlfriends got a bit funny when she said she was on cambridge - its got a bad press!

well done on your losses ladies & thanks for replying - hopefully this forum can get me through the dark days that pop up every now and then!

xxx

Hey Laura, Well done on your weight loss! It's great to hear from people on the same kinda start weight and goal to me :) Yeah it's not too bad, i find the hardest part is when I'm with family and they are eating loads and loads of food especially potatoes! Oh god i could kill for some potatoes haha but trying to be good and stick to the meat and veg they say in the booklet for SS+! Giving myself a night off on vals day for a meal with hubby tho as gotta treat ourselves sometimes! How are you finding it? Im so bad at drinking enough water on it tho!

Leggi ooooh bet you're excited for the fitting in march! You're defo on track so i'm sure you have nothing to worry about there you'll look fab! Its gonna be so good to be so much more confident with our figures for the big day!! little bit apprehensive for my fitting as the bridal shop ordered me a size 16 dress - tbh i don't think they believed i would lose the weight but i'm sure they'll be able to alter it for me (fingers crossed)

Anyone started to notice your loss yet? Ive had a couple people notice that i haven't seen in a while but everyone has been really positive so far as my consultant said she had a few of her girlfriends got a bit funny when she said she was on cambridge - its got a bad press!

well done on your losses ladies & thanks for replying - hopefully this forum can get me through the dark days that pop up every now and then!

xxx
Hey
How's it going? Im still plodding along, my OH came home from 3 weeks away with work and he noticed I lost weight....yay! He does know that Im doing the diet of course however still chuffed and I actually feel a bit thinner now too. Gotten back into a works dress today that didnt fit, its snug but ok!
Dont listen to people being negative about the diet, I got told that it wasnt healthy last time I did it by a few people however I think they were just envious as they said they'd be passing out on just eating packets! Im actually prone to being anaemic (no reason, just the way I am), anyway I had my blood taken and its the best it was ever been....nurse said "I dont know what you're doing but keep doing it"! So its right enough I must be getting all my nutrients, I feel fab and look better! Only time I dont like this is when Ive got food envy but its worth it to feel my clothes get slacker! Im a carb lover too, crisps, potatoes, bread.......oh and cheese.....its a long list!! Ha ha ha

Hey Hun congrats on your loss. I just wanted to know are you doing ss+ with food if so how have your losses been and how long has it taken to lose from 12 to 10.4.
Am doing ss but its tooo hard I seriously need a meal in the evening but am to scared to start ss+ as I think il be disappointed with the losses plus the fact iam spending alot of money a week on this.
Hope u can help xxx

How are you getting on?

I'm in same boat as you - getting married in June but will be happy to lose 4 stone for it... right now I'm 3lb away from 2 stone (waiting for my CDC to come for WI :D )

On the dress front - most are usually made on small side and can alter it two sizes down. If it's a massive difference they may be able to exchange it... these dress shops make out that we need to order 6-7 months beforehand but most dresses only need 10-12 weeks ordering. Don't be worrying! They won't alter much it til week before anyway...

I'm getting mine made and the first measurements are only being taken on the 28th March. Aiming for 3 stone off - but have a wedding, St Patrick's Day and two parties (all in the one week!) to get through first!!!

Onwards and downwards! Hurry up CDC!

Back