Week 7 Over!!

slimmerplz

Hey all,

So this has been a really bad week for me as I have had the Flu so have been in bed doin nothing :( So I got weighed this morning expecting maybe a loss of 1ib tops and to get a very pleasent surprise with a 5ib weigh loss :D Happy days so that gives me a total of exactly 4 st loss in 7 weeks eeeek I am so happy right now!!!

Good luck to all you lipotrimmers you can do it keep positive!! x

Excellent results Slimmer, have u stuck to the diet 100%? Well done. Im only on day 3, cant wait to get into it and start seeing losses, although im going out today and would kill for a salad (im not craving fatty foods like mcdonalds which i previously LOVED). I'll try and be strong. Any tips??

Fantastic loss Slimmer!!.. Well done x x

Excellent results Slimmer, have u stuck to the diet 100%? Well done. Im only on day 3, cant wait to get into it and start seeing losses, although im going out today and would kill for a salad (im not craving fatty foods like mcdonalds which i previously LOVED). I'll try and be strong. Any tips??

Thank you :D Yes I have stuck to it 100% and im not gonna lie it isnt easy for me the first few weeks were easy but its gettin harder cz im missin food more im not hungry but its always tht u want what you cant have sensation if that makes sense. Oh i am always craving food but I just think to myself stop being silly if you eat all your hard efforts would be for nothin! So try be strong and keep 100% because it really is worth it. I mean 7 weeks ago I weighed in at 19st 1ib and now im 15st 1ib that just is not possible on any other diet.

As for tips try to keep away from cooking or watching people eat for the first few weeks as that makes it tougher drink at least 3ltrs of water I know they reco 2 but I think that little extra helps and after the first week try to fit in an hour of exercise.

If you need any help or support u know where I am feel free to message me wheneva and I will do my best to reply asap x

Well done slimmer, an amazing loss. Happy to report i didnt succumb and stayed 100% over lunch time. And thanks for the advice, its so tough but ur an inspiration, getting to week 7 with such a great result, bet u feel great. I think i need that first week weigh in to motivate me, im gonna find this tough.
xx

Well done slimmer, an amazing loss. Happy to report i didnt succumb and stayed 100% over lunch time. And thanks for the advice, its so tough but ur an inspiration, getting to week 7 with such a great result, bet u feel great. I think i need that first week weigh in to motivate me, im gonna find this tough.
xx

Well done for staying 100% that is a massive hurdle in itself you should be very proud of yourself!! Aww thanks its been tough work getting through week 7 but the results are totally worth it roll on week 8 is all I can say. Yes the first weigh in is always great becasue it is usually a big loss cz of the water weight. Try not to weigh yourself through the week becasue then when you do finally get to weigh at the pharmacy it feels so much better to see the weight loss. You will probs find that you will notice a difference in your face just after the first week it will look slimmer and skin looks really clear.

Fingers crossed for you, you can do this positive mental attitude :D x

Roll on week 8 for you. You have me all motivated. Thanks. I'm very happy with myself. I did this before for 2 months so should be able to do it again. I lost over 5 stone last year but started to eat into myself as i call it and some of the weight piled on again. I just posted an online diary, feel free to check it out. Keep going. You're doing great.

Ava
xx

Slimmer I cant get over how much you have lost! 4st in 7 weeks is amazing!

I can't believe I didnt join this forum sooner! It's so motivational reading about peoples success stories!

Slimmer I cant get over how much you have lost! 4st in 7 weeks is amazing!

I can't believe I didnt join this forum sooner! It's so motivational reading about peoples success stories!

Thanks YellowImbrella, its been hard going but I am getting there and I can really start to notice it physically aswell which helps keep me going :D

Good Luck to you hun and keep your head high you CAN DO IT!!!! x

WELL DONE! Inspirational! x

Absolutley amazing result !!! Just got back from my 7 week weigh in and total loss is now 3stone 3lb so Im catching up with you, heres to the new slimmer us !!!:D

Absolutley amazing result !!! Just got back from my 7 week weigh in and total loss is now 3stone 3lb so Im catching up with you, heres to the new slimmer us !!!:D

Well done that is a fab weight loss!!! x

Brilliant weightloss, well done, what date did you start?

Thats amazing, well done.. I agree the weeks get harder, well not harder, it just seems monotonous and you start questioning but have kept my resolve. So happy for you, just think what you'll be like for the summer.... Whahoo!!!

Amazing weight loss im on my second day and i have 8 wks till my daughters chrisyening and want to be at ur weight by then my starting weight is 19.8 fingers crossed and congrats on the amazing weight loss, can i ask wht size clothes u are now? :)

keocoll

Wow!!!! Well done hun you must be very proud of yourself xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back