Week 7 Weigh In :oD

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I am so happy for so many reasons with my weigh in today.

1) I lost 5lbs
2) My weight loss total is now at 2 stone and 1lb
3) I'm almost into the 30's with my BMI
4) I struggled a little bit this week, as Tanya said to me, I was going through the 7 week itch lol
and 5) I'm a 1/3 of the way into my diet

I feel so completely proud of myself for all the above reasons. The lady in the chemist (not the one from last week) has been full of praise and compliments about my success so far on this diet and it feel's great.
I had a couple of days this week where I did come exceptionally close to falling off the LT wagon but luckily I persevered and stuck with it and maybe the 5lb loss is my reward for it.
My dad made roast lamb on Monday and I soooo wanted some but resisted and as some will already know, there was the situation with my aunt and going out for dinner but I resisted that too. My mum went for dinner with them, I stayed at home and joined them at a pub later and stuck to water.
So yes, this week I feel I have more reason to be proud over my loss than the previous weeks.

To all you other slimmers, I bet you're all doing fantastically well and I raise my bottle of water to you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thats excellent news. Well done hun! Dont know how you did not cave at the Roast lamb thats yummy lol.

Yep Sarah, Got my choccy one lined up, gonna have a choc mint one as a treat I think lol!

Kezza, believe me, I was near enough ready to crumble completely but then as much as it upset me, I realised it'd do me no good. But I feel so glad I didn't. :D:D:D

Well done hun, I know what you mean about the 7 week itch I am in my 7th week and really really struggling :( I am only a few weeks away from refeed so really want to carry on so thanks for the inspiration x

You've been doing fantastically well too MummyEm from what I see of your losses! So chin up hun, it is a struggle sometimes but we'll get there in the end! Wooohooo! :D:D:D:D

Well I am raising my big bottle of water at you chick :)

You are doing so well & am so proud that you have kept both feet on the wagon and got through this week :D

Well done on your 5lbs this week - thats 40 sausages!!!!!!
And well done on your total over all loss :)

Summergirl and her sausages make me laugh!
Well done abbie your a great role model , enjoy your choc mint shake xx

Hi just wanted to say well done especially for not giving in, I am glad you still got to spend company with your aunt.

Well done Abbie, you are doing so well. Roast lamb ummmmm!!! Good for you for resisting, that must have been hard. We all have days when we feel weaker but good for you for plodding on. We all know the end result will be worth it!

Back