Week 7 weigh in

Foosey

And I lost 2 lbs which I am pleased with as I nearly never went for weigh due to last week staying the same and losing nothing and having a week off plan as I was so disappointed.

2lbs is a bag of sugar, well done is so hard to stay motivated after a STS week so congrats to you and good luck for the coming week xxx

Well done, I'd have been thinking along the same lines - wouldn't have gone, would have felt down and would have made myself feel better with food. Then diet out the window!
So, going was a huge achievement. Having a loss even better!
I hope to do that well after 7 weeks!

Yes I agree with julie about the sts week, then having a 2lb loss, it really is hard to keep motivated on this diet, but stick with it, say to yourself im going to give it 100% this week, up your water intake, and see how it goes, also try to get lots of early nights this can also help chin up we all expect massive losses, but it will come again soon.

And I lost 2 lbs which I am pleased with as I nearly never went for weigh due to last week staying the same and losing nothing and having a week off plan as I was so disappointed.

hey - you are TWO WHOLE POUNDS closer to your goal weight !!!!!

WELL DONE :D:D:D

don't lose sight of that - and try NOT to compare yourself with anyone else....

Debz xx

Well done Foosey - look at the bigger picture, 29lbs in 7 weeks, that's fantastic!:happy036:

Thanks you all for your kind comments, it really does make all the difference.
I am off on holiday for 2 weeks on Monday and will not be on plan. I hope too much damage will not be done. xx

I would be thrilled with your weight loss over 7 weeks. If you average it out that's 3.85 lbs a week - that's great in my eyes!

well done for not giving in hun.....! your doing super! Another good week this week xxx

Well done, and good on you for getting back on it! xx

Well done Foosey and have a great hol :)

We,re on the same timescale and your doing great!!!!

I'm on hols soon but will be on plan eeeek LOL

Stay focused x

Back