Week 7 weigh in...

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
Well after being quite scared this week for weigh in day as I am on the 810 plan and also I cheated a tiny bit, had a bit of popcorn and a mouthful of cheescake topping :eek: I need not have worried as I lost 5lbs!!! I'm now only 7lbs off goal, so pleased with myself, I have 5 weeks till we go on holiday so 7lbs should be easy to achieve even going up the plans!

Thanks for all of your support on here guys, I don't think my cambridge journey would have been quite so easy without this forum :)

xx

Thanks princess cj, I was expecting not to have lost at all so 5lbs was excellent! Mind you, it was about time I lost as the week before was only 2lbs and 1lb on the week before :(

Roll on the goal!

Brilliant! Well done you!

Wonderful loss, well done you! So close to goal now:)

Thanks for all your lovely comments, I'm so close to my goal I can almost taste it lol, not a very good euphemism I know but I cant wait for that feeling when I hit my target :)

I went shopping earlier and bought 2 size 10 skirts, I haven't worn a skirt for years, and it feels so good, I bloomin love the cambridge diet!!!

oh my god that is amazing, esp with how much you have to lose to get you to goal!
Well done! AMAZING!!! :D
xxx

Twinkle.....
Well done hon . thats fantastic........ 5lbs is a great loss on 810 you must be over the moon you are going to look and feel fab for your hols..
keep smiling your doing so well x

Back