Week 7 Weigh In

Loopy!

Silver Member
only lost 1.5 lbs this week. I've stuck to this diet 100% for 7 weeks now. Last week was just under 3 lbs too. No idea why things aren't moving for me:(

Fingers crossed for a good loss next week otherwise I'll be really disheartened:cry:

Loopy you have lost almost 35lb in seven weeks which is excellent!!!

It is not about what you lose each week but overall in a period of time and well done for sticking with it ... you might go into another phase of bigger weekly losses again...everyone is so unique how their weight comes off.

By all standards you are doing exceptionally well.:)

Well done!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Loopy you've done amazingly well over 7 weeks! My CDC said that sometimes when your losing so much in such a short period of time, your body hangs onto it for a week or two in order to adjust and then you start losing again. Keep going cos you've done so well xx

Aw, Loppy, you're doing really well! Don't feel down. Are you constipated at all? Are you drinking enough water?

THanks all
Hopeing for a good week this week, I'm drinking 4l a day which is more than I was drinking at the start.

I've only got 3 bars this week instead of 6 so hoping that might help too.

2 and a half stone is a brilliant loss in less than 2 months. I would be happy with that. Have you done any aam weeks? xx

You have had great losses over the weeks! Well done. This week's loss could be less because its TOTM or due? Don't get disheartended. Any loss no matter how small is better than staying the same or worse, a gain!! Stick at it! You are certainly doing better than me!

Don't worry, I only lost a couple last week but it looks like six or seven this week, dont let it get you down

your doing so well, keep going, dont be disheartened, its still a loss and all those losses add up to the bigger picture.

Well done x

debs x

Well done keep it up - you have done ever so well. I think sometimes we look at weekly losses rather than the whole picture. I know that it seems like the natural way as each week can be so hard. But stick to it...you're well on your way.
Good luck.
Ceri

Back