Week 7 Weigh -in

juju_doll

juju_doll
Was expecting a bad weigh-in after my meal out on Friday - but i lost 3lbs ... was really chuffed and have now lost 32lbs in 7 weeks. I was so worried about my xmas meal out, but managed to eat fairly sensibly and get back on the diet straight away. Was really chuffed with myself. However, today I was tidying my classroom after our xmas party last Friday and found a huge block of chocolate left after one of the games we played (the one you do when you roll a 6 on a dice and have to put a hat and gloves on and eat it with a knife and fork!). I threw the choc straight in to the bin, but the bin bag was in the corner of my room all day and i was disgustingly tempted to take the choc out of the bag and eat it .... i must be desperate!!!!!!!!!

Was expecting a bad weigh-in after my meal out on Friday - but i lost 3lbs ... was really chuffed and have now lost 32lbs in 7 weeks. I was so worried about my xmas meal out, but managed to eat fairly sensibly and get back on the diet straight away. Was really chuffed with myself. However, today I was tidying my classroom after our xmas party last Friday and found a huge block of chocolate left after one of the games we played (the one you do when you roll a 6 on a dice and have to put a hat and gloves on and eat it with a knife and fork!). I threw the choc straight in to the bin, but the bin bag was in the corner of my room all day and i was disgustingly tempted to take the choc out of the bag and eat it .... i must be desperate!!!!!!!!!

WOOO HOOOOOOOO !!! Well done you - that is FAB :D

...and a huge well done for ridding the house of that EVIL choccy :cool: :p

love

Debz
xx

good game!!!

Back