Week 7 WI *4 Stone 3lbs* Gone forever!

Oh my goodness! Thats incredible! Spill your secret woman- we want to know!! Have you got much futher to go until goal can I ask??

Fantastic stuff- dont need to wish you luck for next week as your kicking butt! xx

WOW!!! That is absolutely amazing & in 7 weeks? :-O Seriously, woman, you need to share your secret!!

Well done!! :D

Hannah

Thank you so much gorgeous Hannah! I couldn't have done it without you! No secrets! I don't know what the hell is going on but I'm still waiting for the 'slow down' (my chemist says every week 'You know, it will slow way down!) I was worried I was losing too quickly as I really want to tone. Luckily no saggy skin YET and my vibro came this morning so I'll be blasting on that and lifting my weights every day to try to keep the skin in reasonable shape!

:eek::wow:!!!! Thats amazing....I am so envious! Do you have any tips to share pleaseeee?:sign0009:

Very well done indeed, I think you should treat yourself, you truly deserve it:talk017:

Thank you so much Charleysangel! You have done fantastically! You losses have been amazing!

No tips as such. I just stick to the plan 100%. I drink plenty of water. I run around making sure everyone is ok and have got everything they need, and I get plenty of sleep. That's about it. I was wondering if my loss would be less this week as I've a bacteria/virus infection in my tummy, and I was ordered by the Doc to have 2 days bed rest and no exercise. So I did what she said and expected a low loss as I've not been running around as much. So I was shocked when the chemist said 10lbs. So I take it the exercise doesn't really make much difference.

Keep doing what you're doing as your losses are fabulous! Keep determined and focused and your goal will be here sooner than you think!

:rotflmao: God I haven't heard that expression in ages!

Definately unheard of in my case- I ALWAYS have something to say! LOL! :whistle::crazy:

Heehee I knew you'd get it! My granny said this morning that my youngests bake would curdle milk haha!

Me too! If I'm not talking people think there's something wrong with me!

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL BETS!!! LMAO! 10 lbs!! AMAZING WOMAN!!!! I'm gobsmacked at how brilliantly you're doping, you're just the bees knees sure!

BIG MAD CONGRATULATIONS!!!:talk017::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0019::party0038::party0049::party0049:

CRAZY AMAZING!

Oh my goodness! Thats incredible! Spill your secret woman- we want to know!! Have you got much futher to go until goal can I ask??

Fantastic stuff- dont need to wish you luck for next week as your kicking butt! xx

Thank you so much Jodie! I wish I knew what the secret was as I'd spill my guts like a supergrass! I can't hold me own water! I just do what I'm told to do!

Oh I've a long way to go yet! I started off at 22 stone exactly and I'd love love love to be 12 stone. So many more stones until I reach goal. I'll be here as long as it takes as LT suits me so much and I find it so easy. I need to be controlled as I'm a header when left to my own devices! Saying that LT has taught me so much about food and self control. I now realise that food is a fuel, not a comfort. I don't need food to feel good, I need my health and happiness to feel on top of the world.

X

i done my measurements yesterday but had stayed the same.
haven't been on my vibe for nearly a week.got no motivation to do it at the mo.
glad you finally got yours.i do like that one.think the twisty bit is a great little extra.
don't forget to do your measurements too x

Betsyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

As SOON as I've got in from work I immediately came on here to see what crazy huuuuuge losses you've been racking up this week. WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWWWWWWWWW!!! What the flipping heck are you DOING woman!!?? That's so amazing!! I'm grinning from ear to ear now. I'm so happy for you!! You deserve it so much my lovely- you're a fantastic person- full of love and warmth- and I'm just over the moon that you're having such a fantastic time of it on LT!

Whooooooop!!

Yey for youuuuu!

Big love

xxx

right BETS!!!
chuck ya start pic up!
come on woman.
i put mine in my album,as awful as it is.
i was 20stone 4lbs when it was taken last christmas.
i know you can't see all of me but just look at the fat face and how wide i am!
least i know i look better than that now.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL BETS!!! LMAO! 10 lbs!! AMAZING WOMAN!!!! I'm gobsmacked at how brilliantly you're doping, you're just the bees knees sure!

BIG MAD CONGRATULATIONS!!!:talk017::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0019::party0038::party0049::party0049:

CRAZY AMAZING!

Thank you so much Rose! I don't know what the hell is going on. I expect I'm in for a big fall soon as I not known for me good luck! Bee knees made me laugh!

Wow, congratulations Betsy! Your losses are absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work - you'll be at goal in no time!

x

Aww thank you sweetie! OMG you only have 3lb to go until goal! That is fantastic! I remember reading the night you had just started! That is amazing, well done! You must be over the moon with your quick quick progress. Hope uni life is good and you're having fun!

X

Add another N. irish speechless person to the tally! Thats outstanding! Well done! xx

Thanks so much CJ! Omg all these NI wimmin speechless! That must be a world record. Our hubbies would be amazed! (and happy if they're anything like mine)

X

That is unbelievable. How are you doing it??????? You must be the luckiest woman in the world. Literally, the weight is falling off you. Keep it going,girl. You are the best.

I am on my 2nd week of LT and lost 8lbs in my 1st week. After ready ur post Betsy, I am even more determined to stick to it. I think u have done amazing girl and even though I do not know you, I am so proud of you!!! I hope I do as well as you.
Keep up the good work and pleeeeeeeeeease share your secret to your amazing weight loss.

Im sure every1 here wants to see pics of u!!!

xxxx

Awww thank you so much Karubb. That is so kind of you, such a lovely thing to say. Thank you.

Keep at it and keep strong. 8lbs is a fantastic loss. Stick to the plan 100% and drink plenty and you can't go wrong. If ever you feel down or just feel as if you need support, pop on here and there will be always someone here to help. Just reading about everyone's losses helps me soooo much. It makes you believe in yourself. Believing in yourself is such a huge part of LT. If you believe in yourself, you can achieve anything. Knowing there are other people who are going through what you're going through, and feeling what you are feeling is incredible. I've never been in that situation before and it's feels fantastic.

I honestly haven't a clue why I'm am losing so much, so no secrets! My hubby seems to think I have a fast resting metabolism thingymajig thing, and it needed a kick up the bum to get going, and LT give it that kick. He's into all that science of it, I haven't a clue. I would be more than happy with 3-4lbs a week as it's much easier to tone at that rate but I'll take what I'm given and be thankful.

Pics ha! I had one taken when I first started. Haven't looked at it yet as I'm too scared. I'm cameraphobic! I was going to take one every month, but changed that to just one at goal! I may pluck up the courage and have one taken tomorrow, and I might post it in my profile eek! Scared!

X

Hi Betsy,
My gob is hinged wide open, there you go 3 northern Irish and one southern Irish struck dumb today, that's good going.
You have always had amazing losses but this beats all. I shall stand to applaud you. Well done.
Doirin

OMG!!! thats great hun. what r u doing?
well done.
how much more have u got till ur target?
keep it up chick.
x x:happy096:

Thank you so much Jenny! I'm not doing anything different to anyone else! I'm baffled! Maybe it's because I've so much to lose and my body feels sorry for me! It's pity losses!

I want to be 12 stone. I really really want to be 12 stone, as I know I'd be so happy at that weight! So I've about another million stone to lose! Well about another 6 stone. I'm hoping to get there around February or March. That would be fantastic if I could achieve that. Failing that whenever it happens.

X

Back