Week 7 WI *4 Stone 3lbs* Gone forever!

Betsyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

As SOON as I've got in from work I immediately came on here to see what crazy huuuuuge losses you've been racking up this week. WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWWWWWWWWW!!! What the flipping heck are you DOING woman!!?? That's so amazing!! I'm grinning from ear to ear now. I'm so happy for you!! You deserve it so much my lovely- you're a fantastic person- full of love and warmth- and I'm just over the moon that you're having such a fantastic time of it on LT!

Whooooooop!!

Yey for youuuuu!

Big love

xxx

:cry: There goes me, eyes leak! Thank you my Lucy Lui. I don't know what the hell is happening. As I said before I think it's pity losses, my body can't cope with the strain of the bulk any longer and has decided to rid itself of the fat to get some relief! I know one thing for certain - I wouldn't be here without your support and encouragement. You're an angel of mercy, always here helping and supporting in times of need. I Lubs you.

X

i done my measurements yesterday but had stayed the same.
haven't been on my vibe for nearly a week.got no motivation to do it at the mo.
glad you finally got yours.i do like that one.think the twisty bit is a great little extra.
don't forget to do your measurements too x

Get back on that vibro! *hugs* I read your post sweetie :( My heart goes out to you. Your my Inch Loss :queen: Getting on the vibro will give you a lift and get back some of that determination and strength you have! You're an amazing lady with a heart of gold. You deserve to look and feel the way you always wanted.

right BETS!!!
chuck ya start pic up!
come on woman.
i put mine in my album,as awful as it is.
i was 20stone 4lbs when it was taken last christmas.
i know you can't see all of me but just look at the fat face and how wide i am!
least i know i look better than that now.

Argh! Did you really post it? Mine is full body shot! Haha. Omg I'm weak, I'm a chicken! I bet you're gorge in yours! Have you taken a recent one? If not get someone to take one. I haven't even looked at mine. I might get another taken tomorrow to see if there's a difference. I've got that body dysmorphia thing going on. I know I've lost weight but I can't seem to see it like other people. Oh and I've always thought I take a cr*p photograph. I've always said 'God that doesn't look like me' (When really it's me in denial haha)

That is unbelievable. How are you doing it??????? You must be the luckiest woman in the world. Literally, the weight is falling off you. Keep it going,girl. You are the best.

Thank you very much Molly! I haven't a clue why it is coming off so quickly, pity losses? Body suffered under all the strain for too long. It's give up and wants rid of the bulk! I'm honestly doing the same as everyone else!

I'm not usually a lucky person, so I'm well prepared for the fall! My chemist says the same thing every week as I'm leaving 'It will slow down ya know!' I'm hoping it will slow down to 3-4lb a week from here on in. I'm really into toning, and 3-4lb a week would be great for keeping it all in check.

Thanks again Molly.

Hi Betsy,
My gob is hinged wide open, there you go 3 northern Irish and one southern Irish struck dumb today, that's good going.
You have always had amazing losses but this beats all. I shall stand to applaud you. Well done.
Doirin

Doirin! I was thinking about you! Thank you so much, it means a lot as you are another of my heroines who has kept me going strong. Your posts and experiences are such an inspiration to me. You're a wonderful lady who has time for everyone.

Omg all these Irish wimmin dumbstruck! It has to be a world record to have so many speechless Irish in one post!

Thank you again Doirin.

wow betsy thats fantastic well done hun you must be so plaesed with yourself xx i only wish my losses were as good as yours xx

Thank you so much Claire! Your losses have been fantastic! You've lost 34lbs! You've only 29lbs to go until goal, that'll will be gone in no time at all! Your BMI has dropped from 35.7 to 29.3! What other diet/plan could you achieve that in such a short space of time. I have so much more weight to lose. Maybe that is why my losses are so big. Keep doing what you're doing sweetie. You're doing brilliantly X

Diminishing rapidly

I am so jealous , that is an amazing amount in 7weeks Are you exercising also
how much weight do you want to loose in total.

arrh what a lovely read, well done, you have really inspired me. xx

Thank you so much Slimmer2moro (love your username) Keep at it and keep strong. Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything you want X

I am so jealous , that is an amazing amount in 7weeks Are you exercising also
how much weight do you want to loose in total.

Thank you so much Carlos! I exercise as in I run around all day making sure everyone is ok and they have everything they need. I'm on my feet from around 6:30 am until around 9:00pm most days. I do light toning exercises with resistance bands and weights. That's about it. I did get a vibro machine today, so I'll be using it once a day. Saying that, I have a bacteria/virus infection at the minute, and was ordered by my Doc to bed rest for a couple of days this week and take it easy. So I did what I was told and still lost 10lbs. So I doubt exercise has much to do with my losses. I'm baffled, along with everyone else.

I want to lose 10 stone. I would like to be 12 stone. I'd be really happy at this weight. So another 6 stone to go!

:happy036::girlpower::talk017:
wow well done i didn't lose that in my first week bet you feel great ..have a good week you deserve it

debz x

Back