Week 7 WI tomorrow

Loser85

Gold Member
As title suggests i have my 7th WI tomorrow. Seems surreal that ive even made it this far!

Thing is ive started to feel hungry again, this isnt constant but enough so i notice it.Also noticing food again whereas before i easily ignored it. Ive bought a box of the choc orange bars to see if this would fill me up a bit more. Hope so as im planning to do this to at least Jan. (even going to be on plan over xmas) Do you think its my bodies way of saying its wanting a bit more now? Will see how i go with the bars and how i feel then.

Congrats on Fantastic loss so far, hope you manage to keep on track. I love the choc orange bars and couldn't get through a working day without one. More than one a day may take you out of ketosis apparently. I like porridge too. You have to drink more when using the bars too. Good luck and keep at it, you're an inspiration to people like me who've just started.

All the best with 7th weigh in! I'm at week 2.5 and noticing food everywhere that I just want to eat! Hoping it ******* off soon and I get to see a week seven! Did you do add a meal week if so what did you eat?

I just used the SnS guidelines of 100g protein and 200g veg everyday for the week. Went ok and will be doing it next week too. Felt like this was enough, anymore and i wouldve been too bloated i think.

Your just over the Tay from me loser85!! So there is some Scotty people on here! Fab loses by the way!

My dad is English has lived up here more than half his life says he is Scottish now!

Back