Week 7 WI

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debz32, 7 October 2006 Social URL.

1. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hello all ;) back again to report my weight loss - can't believe I've completed another full week on SS - the time is flying by !!

Another 3lbs off this week - taking me to (officially) TWO STONE lost !! (heaviest was 17st 2lbs :eek: )

I started CD at 16st 8lbs and this morning the scales said 14st 8lbs !! I am sooooo pleased :D :D

I have dropped a couple of sizes and yesterday I wore a pair of trousers that I bought more than a year ago but had never been able to get into !! It's such a wonderful feeling - I really feel like I'm finally getting my life back...does that sound corny ??

It's amazing how being overweight affects my self confidence and even though I still have a long way to go (another 3stone !) I KNOW that I can do it this time - I wish I'd discovered CD earlier.......

Enough of my ramblings....have a good day everyone :) hope all other Saturday 'weighers' are getting the results they want.....

hugs to all !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Yippeeeeee TWO STONE!!!

Well done!

4. Big Mate Dave

Big Mate Dave Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Waahay... way to go!!

That's about the weight of a large bag of charcoal!! Can you imagine going down, buying one of those and carrying it around for 24hrs a day.. :eek: ..

Well done.. your well on your way!!

Mini likes this.
  5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

lol !! think I'll pass on the charcoal Dave ;)

how u doin ??

6. Big Mate Dave

Big Mate Dave Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Debz...

Doin fine... bit of a sniffle at the mo..... (wait..... I'm a bloke... it's actually full blown flu.... cough cough!!!)... :D ;)

Doing well with my diet. Just realised I haven't included my record of weight loss in my sig. Must go do that now.

Hope you're keeping well yourself
    See ya on the boards!!

Mini likes this.
  7. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Debz!!

xxxx

Mini likes this.
  8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

thanx guys ;)

9. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Debz,

2 stone is absolutely fantastic :D

Mini likes this.
  10. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Debz!:D you so deserve this, and look forward to those before and during shots ;)

I started losing weight at 17 st 4lb.. so don't be ashamed.. you're not alone! :cool: Good thing is.. we'll NEVER be that EVER again! :p

((Huge Hugs))

11. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

YAY WELL DONE!!

did you start the weekend before me then as i thought it was my 7th weigh in today??

i started the 19th aug or there abouts

12. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done debz!!!

2 stone is brill and as Dave has said imagine having to carry that around with you all day:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

13. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

FAO Louisa

Hi Louisa :) I started on 19th August as well....that's why we're 'twins' ;) yesterday was MY 7th WI too....maybe I confused you all with the way I've done my signature !!!

oops - silly me !

I am now into week 8 .......I think :confused: I;m all confused now - lol !!!

14. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Debz,

Many congratulations on reaching 2 stone hunni thats a fantastic achievement well done.

Thanks very much for all of the advice and encouragement you have posted on my thread - I really and truly appreciate the friendly words

xx

15. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

no worries hun - have left you another one !!! lol

onwards and DOWNWARDS for us both ;)

16. doublemum

doublemum Member

Hi ya

Just wanted to say congrats on the 2 stone lost!!!!

You must be so pleased with yourself!!!

I just can't get back into it after my holiday, suppose it serves me right :eek: Naay mind! Will get there eventually

Well done again!!

Lorraine x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.