Week 7 WI

Julie Phillips

Only 1lb today. I was a bit gutted :sigh:- but then I thought that 2st 9lbs in 7 weeks will do for me!!! Hopefully 3st by the time I go away.....:bliss::bliss:

thats great Julie your not that far off now well done hun x

2st 9 in 7 weeks! Awesome job honey! Keep it up and you'll definitely make your goal :D

Well done julie, is still a loss hun woohoo ur doing great :D

Only a stone to go, you are doing really well Julie.

When do you go on holiday?

x

And where are you going? :)

A loss is a loss ;) :D It's all heading in the right direction Julie - well done :)

That is still a fab loss and nearly 3 stone in such a short time...welll wow!!!!!!! you will have a fab loss next week as well..normally happens that way x

well done julie you're doing great with your losses

Hey julie, have a look at nic's gorgeous avatar picture, thats a lb of fat! Doesn't seem so little now huh?

Great loss so far, well done - my chemist says that variances such as these can be down to hormones or totm.... don't worry - if you've been good, it'll show next week.
Be lucky

Well done on ur loss. Fair play 2 u.

Thanks everyone. I am off to Rhodes in early August. My sisters and their hubbies are going as well as my hubby and son. I can hardly wait now that I have lost weight. I still have a way to go as 11st is the goal I set myself - not my ideal weight.
I am doing refeed in a couple of weeks - and then when I get back I will go straight back onto TFR. I know I will br able to mak sensible choices and still enjoy myself.....Roll on August!!!!

Back