Week 8 and feeling very empty...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellybeeb, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

Hey Guys

I was on SS for the first 7 weeks but since Monday i have had 3 SS+ meals as since the weeked the packs just dont make me feel full, i'm drinking enough water trying to drink more and trying to have more hot drinks i just dont feel as satisfied with the packs, its this feelin that used to make me over eat, although i am still sticking to ss and ss+ rules i feel im slipping...

Any one else had a week like this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey, dont beat yourself up about it...you're doing great!
    I have never done 7 weeks SS and i bet id be bored out of my skull by then. Eating a 810 meal is great if it is keeping you motivated and to the diet, how can it be a bad thing? I have only ever done SS+ and have just done a week of 810 so hats off to you.
    This is what i think anyway! xx
  4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    ((hugs)) you are doing so well.. if having a meal helps and then you 'go back' to SS or SS+ that's what you gotta do.. honestly our pre-cd diet would never be as low as 810 so you'll still lose!! :D Maybe you could do an AAMW - used to happen more often than it does now.

Keep your chin up and make a plan of action.. you'll feel better for it I'm sure :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.