Week 8 and tired?!

MrsR2004

Hi there,

I am currently on week 8 of SS and the last week I have just been shattered! I remember the first 2 weeks being difficult and had lots of sleep but then my energy picked up and I felt better, however recently I have been really struggling to crawl out of bed in the mornings and find myself going to bed earlier and earlier. I don't feel very refreshed when I wake just a bit sluggish :(

Do you think this will pass? Anyone else feel like this?

Thanks xx

Well done you for having stuck to it for 8 weeks!
I dont know why you are feeling like this, have you had a word with your CDC? I hope you get the answer you are looking for.
Been on SS for only 13 days so far so nowhere near your stage.
Are you sickening for anything? So much illness going round.
I hope you feel better soon xx

Hi there sleepybird,

I am seeing my cdc a bit later today so will mention it and see what she thinks, although I have been on cd ss for 8 weeks I had 3 days off over xmas and new year (but didnt go mad or anything) I wonder if my body is getting use to ss again? I didn't think it was that as I avoided carbs and didn't eat alot but who knows?

I feel bloated too and my little boy has a cold so maybe I am off colour? I have also been a little hungry, hope it's not a ketosis problem.

Thanks for replying and well done on 13 days, hope it's getting a little easier now?

I love your smilie eating the choc bunny, I swear that's me!!!! xx

Got my first official weigh in tonight with my best friend, who has done brilliantly. This is her first time on CD and my second.
I think i was on day 8 and felt absolutely awful and 2 days late came down with sore throat so i think mine was definately just general feeling crapness and nothing to do with the diet.
Hubby has suggested that we book a hotel for the weekend up north and thinking of coming off the diet for the weekend. Yes, losing weight is an interest to me but so is having an unexpected weekend away with my gorgeous OH! Not sure what im going to do yet but if i did come off CD, like you said, i wouldnt go mad but enjoy going out for a meal or two. Hmmm...will think about it.
Let me know what your CDC says pleeeeze!
Re my smilie...me too! Cant rest if i know i have unfinished choc in the fridge. Moderation, thy name isn't sleepybird!

Hi there,

I am currently on week 8 of SS and the last week I have just been shattered! I remember the first 2 weeks being difficult and had lots of sleep but then my energy picked up and I felt better, however recently I have been really struggling to crawl out of bed in the mornings and find myself going to bed earlier and earlier. I don't feel very refreshed when I wake just a bit sluggish :(

Do you think this will pass? Anyone else feel like this?

Thanks xx

ive been on SS for 6 weeks and i always feel drained and tired, i could just go back to bed right now lol
its not got any better, i just feel knackered all the time :(
x

Hi there, my cdc wasn't sure but said it could be that I am coming down with something or a bit of stress, the last month has been rocky with several hospital visits with my little boy, him starting nursery last week and a few other things not worth boring you with!.

I can also associate with you Vampalicious, I definately won't be doing cartwheels any time soon, my energy levels are generally alot lower but then that's no shock with a 3 year old! I believe you have children so sure you know what I mean, it just seemed worse this last week :(

Sleepybird - how nice that your hubby wants a last minute weekend away :D:D:D I fully understand you considering having a break from ss, it is your personal choice so no one can advise you really but if you feel strong enough that you can get straight back on then i'm sure you will be fine. I only had the days at xmas as I felt pretty strong otherwise it could have been the start of a downhill slope, getting back on is very important. Whatever you decide hope you have a fab time !!!

xxx

Back