Week 8 - not good :(

Suseka

I knew it wouldn't be good - only 1lb this week. Not surprising, because I was off plan last Sat/Sun (when my son visited). Not that I stuffed my face with carbs or anything though. Mainly chicken, ham and salad - okay, with one slice of home made pizza and a handful of peanuts.

I think the main cause was not having the full 3 products everyday. Only managed 2 or 2 1/2 most days and I had none over the weekend.

So some might say - well, at least it was a loss, and I know I should be pleased about that. But I have been pretty much TS for the month and yet in all I've only lost 8lbs. Which is darn right depressing :( :cry:

It's hard to stay motivated at the moment and for two pennies I'd give up Exante, expect that I've about 2 months worth of stuff and I wouldn't know what else to do right now.

I need to continue losing weight as I'm not even at the halfway mark yet.

When I was on Cambridge I lost close to the average 1 stone a month (whether I had good weeks or not). In fact I cheated much more on Cambridge and still had 3 - 4lb a week losses.

I also know I shouldn't compare myself to others - but I read threads where people have cheated and still had good losses. Or been TS 100% losing 4,. 5 or 6lb regularly. I was 100% the week before last, but still only lost 2lb.

Looks like I'm in it for the long haul and it'll be well past the summer before I get to goal now - jeez

Hello Suseka,

Would not life be boring if we were all the same?

27lb in less than 8 weeks? To my calculation that is a great loss!

I have (according to the scales) not lost a single pound this last week but I know my body has got smaller as I can feel it.

Scale pounds measure your total body weight, but the body is composed of fat, water, muscle, bone and organs, all adding something to your total pounds. Without measuring each separately, you do not know where the weight you lose (or gain) is coming from.

Love Myr

Hello suseka i think you have done really well already :D your weight is going down and some people are just slower than others. you could try ws for a week as it might help give your body a bit of a 'shake-up'. i know its a bit more calories (400 more)but some people do really well on it.
my friend lost weight really quickly on a 1000cals a day so everyone's different. we just have to find which one works best for us :)

Hi suseka, it is hard not to compare ourselves to others but you have lost a wonderful amount of weight so far. Stick with it & you'll reach your goal.

Well done on the 1lb loss it least it was not a gain. Good luck this week :)

Thanks to all for your lovely replies :) really cheered my up no end.

its right (as Myr said) that it's hard to know what sort of weight loss or gain the body is in at any given time. Those scales are fickle things.

I need to focus on the amount I've lost so far - which, had I not started 8 weeks ago, I wouldn't be able to lay claim to now. I am a good size smaller and feeling a lot better for it.

Even, taking (for me) the worst case scenario, I only lost half a stone each month, I could pretty much guarantee that would lose reach my goal weight by the end of summer -and way before xmas.

So I just need to refocus and get back on the Exante wagon properly.

Back