Week 8 w.i....

alexmummy07

Silver Member
Well after weeks of losing 2lbs, finally got a nice big loss of 4 1/2 lbs this week! yayy!!
I now weigh 14 stones 8 3/4s and would love to be in the 13's by the time I go away on the 27th, I know it's probably quite a high target but it would be lovely if I could be :)

Keep going to all the newbies :)

O/T a little bit - anyone heard from vampalicious recently? xx

Very well done! xx

Well after weeks of losing 2lbs, finally got a nice big loss of 4 1/2 lbs this week! yayy!!

well done yippeee
I now weigh 14 stones 8 3/4s and would love to be in the 13's by the time I go away on the 27th, I know it's probably quite a high target but it would be lovely if I could be :)

Keep going to all the newbies :)

O/T a little bit - anyone heard from vampalicious recently? not seen her aorund for a long while now:(xx

xx;)

Well done you must be really chuffed, keep going. xx

Well done!

And great to read from others in their 8th or 9th 100% week!

I'm entering the 9th week and it's getting harder, more thoughts of "after", more reading to get informed, more hunger and definitely more food lust. But the loss is all worth it and the thought that I'll be soon half way keeps me going.

To hear you lost 2 and then bam! 4 is great news! Keep it up!

Where IS vampalicious? Are people how don't post typically off the diet? :( Hope it's not her case!

Well done. What a fantastic result. Couple more like that and I'm sure you'll hit your holiday target. x

thank you, yes i am sticking 100%, ive got another stone and a bit to get to the half way mark and then the next 3 1/2 stone after that to get to goal. feels a loooong old way off, but looking forward to hol, and whatever happens happens, and then straight back to it! xx

Back