week 8 weigh in

newcastlechick

well i lost 2.5lb this week. Have mixed feelings about this as i really wanted that extra 1lb off to make 3 stone in 8 weeks, but this week i didnt drink the 4 pints of water a day (i have all the previous weeks) just struggled with it this week for some reason.
anyway i'm still super happy, was out in the sun with my son today and had a sleeveless top on and jeans and felt a million dollars. So its all good.
roll on next week

well i lost 2.5lb this week. Have mixed feelings about this as i really wanted that extra 1lb off to make 3 stone in 8 weeks, but this week i didnt drink the 4 pints of water a day (i have all the previous weeks) just struggled with it this week for some reason.
anyway i'm still super happy, was out in the sun with my son today and had a sleeveless top on and jeans and felt a million dollars. So its all good.
roll on next week

well done - great loss in just 8 weeks :D

Debz xx

Thats fantastic in 8 weeks just under 3 stones. I hope I can catch you up lol.

:gimi: Me too, me too! Wowww, fab loss, don't feel disappointed at that :happy096:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey 1lb off 3 stone in 8 weeks is absolutely amazing. You have done brilliantly, keep up the good work xx

Back