Week 8 Weigh In

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
And that's 3 stone 4lbs in 8 weeks! Get in! I'm a very very happy Katy - with nicer clothes - and more confidence! Yippeeeee!

:grouphugg::bliss::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Wow U are doing so well, I cant believe the results on this diet!! :) Its my first weigh in 2moro.

Well done u must be feeling fab. Have u noticed a change anywhere on the body or with your clothes? I did this about 3 years ago and lost about 30lb before I went on holiday to USA and it all went pear shaped (literally) after that. I did notice myself and wish I had got rid of some of the fat clothes so it would make me try a bit harder. Anyway I blame Evans as when I was a little girl (I'm 42 now) overweight women wore tents of flowery polyester and I think that would stop anyone from putting on weight!!!!

Oh well done, I cannot make it thro 1st day, but not due to the diet, think i got some kinda bug?!?!
But yay your my insperation to try again when feeling better?!?!

DontwannaBfatn40 - it will get better - and it is so worth it!

sarahb2 - I have a new wardrobe - jeans I never thought I'd get in to - some still with tags on! And I went to Primark with friends and they finally got me to try something on - and it fitted - a size 18! I haven't been a size 18 since 2002! Wheeeeee! x

Fantastic Slinky! You must feel on top of the world. You have done so well and are a real inspiration to others. You will be very, very slinky by the time you finish! x

you go girl!!!!! :happy096:

great feeling isnt it!!!

:talk017::talk017:

xox

well done Katy that is brilliant!!! What an inspiration to us all xxx

Another great loss. Well done. You must feel so much better about yourself after losing so much so soon.

Keep up the good work and the rest will fall off in no time at all. The time really does fly by on this and come the end of summer you will be superslinky!

*grin* cheers guys - we're all going to be slinky - don't forget that! xxx

i always follow your threads, i love to see your losses, they are so good and yes my insperation too

Aww thank you Natalieann - that's very sweet of you. It's nice to be an inspiration! Well done with your weight loss so far - keep up the great work! xxx

Aww thank you Natalieann - that's very sweet of you. It's nice to be an inspiration! Well done with your weight loss so far - keep up the great work! xxx

no problem hun, i wish i had your losses, its great:D

Ah yes but I started over 100lbs heavier than you! The heavier you are to start the bigger the losses at the beginning! x

We I can't wait to get into primark, you've inspired me today, thank you. I'm struggling a bit today not hungry just want to eat !! any way first weigh in tomorrow so trying to keep it up. I would love to loose 3 stone by my holiday.

Ah yes but I started over 100lbs heavier than you! The heavier you are to start the bigger the losses at the beginning! x

awww well you are doing brill hun, your still one to watch on here i say lol:D

well done slinky great work keep strong xx

Back