Week 8 weigh-in

Ella Belle

Silver Member
Had my 8th wi today. I had to weigh in a few hours earlier than normal so i don't know if that made a difference. According to my chemist I am down 5.5lbs to 10st 2.5lbs:)

I am delighted with this but....as always...I am unsure whether it's accurate. My scales at home never match what hers say ever. The last time I felt it was really wrong the following week it read that I was up 1lb, I really hope this time is different.

I don't know whether it's the weather or what but for some reason I am having a real battle with myself today about eating. I think it's because I had planned to eat on Saturday night and then didn't. All day I have been really arguing with myself about whether to just have a breast of chicken or some ham this evening. I'm not going to, I am going to do my absolute best to stay tfr for at least another 12 days. On Sat 11th I have all my friends coming round for dinner so I will probably have chicken and a salad that night...I really hope I can last out til then at least :eek:

Sorry, this turned in to a bit of a rant..it's been a crappy day..work is cancelled for the week because of the weather which means no pay which really fecks up my financial situation...oh well..I know I'm not the only one with issues there so shouldn't complain, at least I have a lovely warm cosy fire to sit at :p

Last edited:
Ella, you are doing brilliant. you're BMi stats are around the same as mine, so I know how much better you look now. Don't be hard on yourself, remember, sometimes even if it doesn't show on the scales you can feel it in your clothes. I've two weeks left on LT as well. stick with it. you will be so much happier if you do. Drink some more water tonight. You will feel stronger tomorrow. The weather has lot to do with our will power. I think almost everyone is struggling on here the last few weeks. for me it has been so hard since i came back from my holidays, but i'm determied to look fab this christmas :) Also you are so close to goal now, just a few weeks more, so keep strong...for you... xxx

Great result - I know what you mean about struggling and the cold weather, I am struggling too cold water doesn;t seem to cut it in this weather, just wish I could stomach black coffee.

Thank you so much girls x

Fantastic loss Ella!! Count the days down and you will be surprised how fast it goes... 11 Days is only 33 shakes, which is nothing compared to the ones you have already done... You are doing really well hun x x x

You are doing ever so well. Stay strong now until your planned refeed :) xx

well done :) keep it up! xx

Well done huni xxx

Back