Week 8 weigh-in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Ella Belle, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Had my 8th wi today. I had to weigh in a few hours earlier than normal so i don't know if that made a difference. According to my chemist I am down 5.5lbs to 10st 2.5lbs:)

I am delighted with this but....as always...I am unsure whether it's accurate. My scales at home never match what hers say ever. The last time I felt it was really wrong the following week it read that I was up 1lb, I really hope this time is different.

I don't know whether it's the weather or what but for some reason I am having a real battle with myself today about eating. I think it's because I had planned to eat on Saturday night and then didn't. All day I have been really arguing with myself about whether to just have a breast of chicken or some ham this evening. I'm not going to, I am going to do my absolute best to stay tfr for at least another 12 days. On Sat 11th I have all my friends coming round for dinner so I will probably have chicken and a salad that night...I really hope I can last out til then at least :eek:

Sorry, this turned in to a bit of a rant..it's been a crappy day..work is cancelled for the week because of the weather which means no pay which really fecks up my financial situation...oh well..I know I'm not the only one with issues there so shouldn't complain, at least I have a lovely warm cosy fire to sit at :p

Last edited: 29 November 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ella, you are doing brilliant. you're BMi stats are around the same as mine, so I know how much better you look now. Don't be hard on yourself, remember, sometimes even if it doesn't show on the scales you can feel it in your clothes. I've two weeks left on LT as well. stick with it. you will be so much happier if you do. Drink some more water tonight. You will feel stronger tomorrow. The weather has lot to do with our will power. I think almost everyone is struggling on here the last few weeks. for me it has been so hard since i came back from my holidays, but i'm determied to look fab this christmas :) Also you are so close to goal now, just a few weeks more, so keep strong...for you... xxx

Ella Belle likes this.
  4. Lillyflower

Lillyflower Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(22.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great result - I know what you mean about struggling and the cold weather, I am struggling too cold water doesn;t seem to cut it in this weather, just wish I could stomach black coffee.

5. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Thank you so much girls x

6. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fantastic loss Ella!! Count the days down and you will be surprised how fast it goes... 11 Days is only 33 shakes, which is nothing compared to the ones you have already done... You are doing really well hun x x x

7. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    You are doing ever so well. Stay strong now until your planned refeed :) xx

8. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    well done :) keep it up! xx

9. molly63

molly63 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0.5lb(19.5%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Ella.
    You've done fantastic, not long now till your refeed. x

10. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done huni xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.