Week 8 weigh in!

ApplySomePressure

Silver Member
Didn't see my CDC last week as I was away so this was a two week weigh in and lost 7.5lbs in two weeks! Am very happy with that, takes me to 1lb short of losing 3 stone in 2 months! Can't believe how fast the weight can come off and how fast the time can go.

Here's to the next 8 weeks going well (have a couple of planned breaks in that time) so will be very happy if I lose another stone and a half in that time.

Well done to all the other monday wi's.

Fantastic news.

I am currently on week 4 with a 13lb loss but no wk3 WI because my cdc is away. I hope to be like you and settle into a nice steady weight loss

Fantastic, well done.:)!!
Sometimes the temptation can be there to be naughty if you know you have longer to wait for a weigh in, thinking you can make it up, so mega well done for sticking to it.

Sarah
x

It is a great loss for 2 weeks and 3 st in 8 weeks is fab.. I will only be weighed every 2 weeks coz my CC is 250 miles away!! BOO. But I would rather that then nothing... I will weigh myself in between, my scales are the same as my pharmacy amzingly enough

well done hun !! its fab isnt it when u can see the results x

Aw - well done you. I love reading all the stories about weigh in's and seeing how well everyone has done. My first weigh in is Friday and I just hope I do as well as everyone else!

Back