Week 8 weigh in

katy73

Silver Member
Hi everyone, i,ve been sick this week but i,ve still managed to lose 5lb so i,m pleased, feeling better now but looking forward to feeling like myself again, also my bmi is now under 30 so my pharmacist said congrats you are overweight!!! a compliment in some terms!!!!!!

Well done on both counts Katy! Keep up the good work. Hope you feel even better soon! x

Congrats on the weight loss and I also got into the overweight category yesterday and was chuffed to bits. I started at class III obese so really pleased about that. Keep up the good work and hope you feel better this week.

well done hun, hope you feeling better.5 lb is GREAT xx

amazing loss!! i have another 8lbs to lose before i'm classed as overweight - i can't wait!!

Katy,
Hope you are feeling better now. Congratulations on your loss and entering the overweight range - good for you. It should really make you feel better. Take care.
Doirin

Well done on the loss. Hope you feel better soon. You will soon be withing your target and won't be overweight any more.

great news on both counts Katy :) really well done for sticking with this when you';ve been ill - i';m sure it's hard to keep on track when you're less than 100%

good luck for even more good news next week :)

Back