• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 8 weigh in

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Well done on both counts Katy! Keep up the good work. Hope you feel even better soon! x

MiniB

Here we go again!
Congrats on the weight loss and I also got into the overweight category yesterday and was chuffed to bits. I started at class III obese so really pleased about that. Keep up the good work and hope you feel better this week.

madhousemum

Silver Member
well done hun, hope you feeling better.5 lb is GREAT xx

SNAP! I have a while to go before I get to overweight though, great loss though I hope I can keep these 5lb losses up each week.

amazing loss!! i have another 8lbs to lose before i'm classed as overweight - i can't wait!!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Katy,
Hope you are feeling better now. Congratulations on your loss and entering the overweight range - good for you. It should really make you feel better. Take care.
Doirin

Well done on the loss. Hope you feel better soon. You will soon be withing your target and won't be overweight any more.

great news on both counts Katy :) really well done for sticking with this when you';ve been ill - i';m sure it's hard to keep on track when you're less than 100%

good luck for even more good news next week :)