Week 8 Wi Refeeding!

yeah I know hun. Holidays are tough cos you feel like you want to enjoy it but dont want to ruin all you ve lost! x

Yep thats it exactly, i wanna be able to have an ice cream and not feel as tho im gonna pile 3 stone on i dont trust myself around that type of food yet tho

I dont trust myself around any food hun! Have said before that I will always struggle as soon as I refeed - thats why I've done it several times now! x

I think its a matter of indroducing it slowly, i ate an apple last week and felt guilty lol an apple for gods sakes

lol - who would have thought it! I would say enjoy your hols but dont go over the top with food. If you gain a bit you can soon lose it again. One of my friends is doing LL and is going away for 2 weeks to somewhere nice and is planning to stick with it whie away - I couldnt do that x

Jaysus she must be a saint!!
I could never do that while on hols, im gonna be as sensible as possible the only thing im worried about is the booze :(

LOL I know , I just looked at her when she told me, I cant imagine being on hol and doing a diet like this. For me one of the things I like about hols is going out for meals and drink! She is determined though! I know what you mean about drink too - sittin there with a glass of water, just not the same! x

Wow Ladylipo, you are in the 10's thats great. Are you enjoying refeed? I'm terrified of it, am afraid I will balloon as soon as food passes my lips. Are you sticking to low carb/fat/cal?? You have done soooooo well!!!

Awh tank you so much!

Im having a little of everything now, not really enjoying it i feel guilty after everything i feel as tho im eating too much my friend who has done the refeed said im just obsessing over nothing ohhh i dunno getting weighed on sat this wk instead of mon cos im away on hols so i guess we'll see how iv done!

I think there is defo too much food on the refeed. Ive jsut had my day3 dinner, 6oz chicken, 8oz spud and broccli. I have left half the potato and chicken I was so full. And tomorrow is day4 and Ive to have much more. Feel like Im piling back on the weight Ive just lost, will weigh myself in morn and check if Im outta ketosis yet (spud prob did the job)

Ya see this is my 3rd week of refeed now, the first two weeks i was only told to have 1 shake and 2 very small meals, and now this week iv been told i can have pretty much everything so im freaking out i hate it i hate it i hate it i feel so lost :cry:

Im following the plan exactly and I really am struggling to eat what Im supposed to. Drank 2 litres water between lunch and dinner so maybe thats why I couldnt finish it. Best of luck with it

Tanx think im gonna need it somehow!!! :(

Back