Week 8 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
As you probably all know, I've had a bit of a bad fortnight with low weight losses. Well today I went to my week 8 WI and to my delight I have lost 7lbs!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo thrilled with that! What other diet could help you lose half a stone in a week!!!!!! LT rocks!

Now all I have to do is work out how I change my ticker!!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

x

thats great well done x

if you get onto the ticker site put your password in and click edit you can put your new weight in x

that is amazing well done

One hell of a loss cuddly well done petxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As you probably all know, I've had a bit of a bad fortnight with low weight losses. Well today I went to my week 8 WI and to my delight I have lost 7lbs!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooooo thrilled with that! What other diet could help you lose half a stone in a week!!!!!! LT rocks!

Now all I have to do is work out how I change my ticker!!!!!

:talk017::talk017:

x

Get in there!!! Way to go!!! I was in the same position last week when I only lost one and a half pounds but bounced back with six this week. It seems that we are on a similar journey and that we're losing weight at a similar rate. Well done!!!

Well done, that's super, I bet your glad you stuck with it! Gud luck for next wk!

good for u! im sure ur buzzing lol xox

Thank you.

I must admit I was hoping for a good one. Yesterday, for the first time in 8 weeks I really felt some weight had shifted from my stomach. I have a couple of pairs of 3/4length trousers - you know the ones from Evans - with elastine. After they have been washed they always seem to go back into shape and it's a bit of a squeeze the first time to put them on. By the end of the day they have loosened up. Well yesterday I put on the size 18 and -wow- they went on easily! Then today I put on the size 20 (for some reason they were always a tighter fit than the 18's!!!!!) and they were also loose! Of course it could be they have loosened naturally with age but I like to think it's the weight loss!!!!!

Also, my watch is loose on my wrist!

God I LOVE this diet!!!!

Lol!

x

well done hun, :talk017:

That's awesome - well done you!!

Back