Week 8 WI

Pearly

Hi everyone, just been to get weighed in again and I have lost another 2lb. I am plodding along quite happily but may struggle to get to my 2 stone Christmas challenge, but I won't be too far away.

Good luck to everyone for next week - it's getting harder with all the Christmas goodies around wherever you look. We must be strong !!!! :)

well done Pearly good steady loss I really agree with you all the adverts on the telly and the lovely looking food in the shops OMG
we must all be strong

all the best

xx

Well done Pearly on the 2lbs off....your doing really well!!! Caz xx

Thanks for the great support everyone.

Hi Tara, I am hoping to refeed just before Christmas, but the problem is I am going out on a work's 'do' on the 18th and I don't want to refeed that early. What I was planning to do was to go on the night out and just pick at the low carb food and then jump staight back onto LT the following morning. I know it is not recommended to do this but I am thinking it is only as bad as the people that fall of the wagon and then get straight back on again the next day. What do you think?

2lbs is a good loss. Keep it going. It is so hard. Opened the christmas advent calenders and so wanted a taste of choc. Had a shake instead.......lol:D

Hi Pearly, I am in a similar situation as my do is same date. I'm just going to see how I feel. If I want some protein type stuff then I will, but if I feel too nervous to have my first food in ages out from work then I will just push it round my plate.

I'm not going to drink alcohol tho whatever happens cos its dodgy in ketosis. If you want to drink you will have to eat some carbs before and bring yourself out of ketosis to be on the safe side.

I don't think a bit of food will do any hard, especially as you are planning to refeed soon after. I'm sure it will all come together for us nearer the time x

Unfortunately, you are right about the alcohol Tara. Without wine for 8 weeks one sniff of a wine cork and I would be the cabaret for the night!!!!

Well done hun you have been losing nice and steady weights keep it up your doing great xx

Back